Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
SHIELD Reunion? Are you....
This poll is closed.
Excited as hell! :woop: 8 5.63%
Tentatively intrigued :thunk: 29 20.42%
Completely indifferent :geno: 91 64.08%
Enraged at the very idea :argh: 14 9.86%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Efexeye posted:

probably got him too over so they made him stop. that move was so pivotal to his character

it's dean's version of the burning hammer. gotta save it for special occasions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

rare Magic card l00k posted:

it's dean's version of the burning hammer. gotta save it for special occasions.

i can't remember seeing it for at least like a year

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Efexeye posted:

i can't remember seeing it for at least like a year

well nia used it on bayley about a year ago (minus the press because that would have made bayley's burial swift and merciful and probably horrifically bloody instead of slow and extremely painful), so clearly there was a rule that only one person can use it at a time

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

foochs WWE stuff aside please don't eat stale cake

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Jackie D posted:

Google "Katherine Hepburn brownie recipe". Moist, delicious, minimum effort. Very small yield though, so make sure to double it up if you are entertaining.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Efexeye posted:

sister abigail better be bray in drag

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Admiral_Cola posted:

This image appeared in my dream.

It involves Large Cassidy becoming the newest member of 205 live by donning an anti-gravity vest to lower his weight to 205 lbs exactly. He uses this to torment Enzo A. More. The knob allows him to adjust his weight on the fly kind of like Bane using venom in the Bat Man comics. If however taken too far the vest can cause Cassidy to fly into the upper stratosphere and be forgotten forever.

this is a top tier wrestling dream

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I had a weird wrestling dream after a bunch of Nyquil where the entire McMahon family genuinely disappeared from the WWE for a year and people got to choose their own gimmicks so there was a stable of gay cowboys featuring Corbin, JBL, and The Undertaker and it's probably the strangest dream involving people I've ever had.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jackie D posted:

I won't, I thought we were speaking in metaphor, I apologize once again for my confusion on that front.

Admiral_Cola
Jan 11, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

I had a weird wrestling dream after a bunch of Nyquil where the entire McMahon family genuinely disappeared from the WWE for a year and people got to choose their own gimmicks so there was a stable of gay cowboys featuring Corbin, JBL, and The Undertaker and it's probably the strangest dream involving people I've ever had.

Gay Cowboy Stable
C. Gay Stable
C. Gable

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I really like Alexa Bliss

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Stale cake in this scenario doesn't so much mean like rock hard but it's like a cake that's been out just long enough that it's a little stiff and you're like Jesus I should've just eaten this when it was fresh but it's not quite bad enough to throw out yet and you don't wanna waste it so you just eat it because come on, it's cake.

Roman Reigns should get a cake gimmick. Just come out and give people cake. Who the gently caress would boo a guy giving out free cake.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

VJeff posted:

Stale cake in this scenario doesn't so much mean like rock hard but it's like a cake that's been out just long enough that it's a little stiff and you're like Jesus I should've just eaten this when it was fresh but it's not quite bad enough to throw out yet and you don't wanna waste it so you just eat it because come on, it's cake.

Roman Reigns should get a cake gimmick. Just come out and give people cake. Who the gently caress would boo a guy giving out free cake.

again, a dying child was boo'd for the crime of liking Roman reigns

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Me

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

The Kalisto reveal is good enough for the third hour pop and I won't hear anything against it.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

the only thing i remember about kalisto at all is a sick salida del sol over top of a ladder somewhere, somewhen

also maybe he threw braun in a dumpster?

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

let's go cake

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Efexeye posted:

the only thing i remember about kalisto at all is a sick salida del sol over top of a ladder somewhere, somewhen

good lucha thing

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I remember Baron pressing Kalisto's face against concrete

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Efexeye posted:

he had the best match of rybacks career

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
CHARLIE
ALPHA
KLONDIKE
ECHO

CAKE

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

projecthalaxy posted:

Maybe this is how Luke Harper gets back in

Maybe we'll get Harper and Rowan again tonight? Isn't Fashion Files supposed to come back tonight?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

DangerDummy! posted:

Google "Katherine Hepburn brownie recipe". Moist, delicious, minimum effort. Very small yield though, so make sure to double it up if you are entertaining.

Also it might cause your spouse to leave you.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

how does fooches avatar being "script supervisor" inform the cake thing. i don't think that makes any sense. fooches is very sensitive about his real life and was responding to that.

he's a good boy, a sad boy but a good boy, but like many of us he lives for the thrill of Posting Combat and so he calls people dinguses and dillweeds and says things like "That's a great opinion on Dean Ambrose! FOR A PERSON WHO'S BRAIN IS A FART!" to bait them into drawing their posting sword. it's like that one johnny cash song about the kid who walks around with a gun all the time and his mom's like don't do that and he's like gently caress you and then he gets his rear end shot and he's like "dang ouch that sucked rear end"

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I'm guessing Abigail winds up being Nikki Cross? But how does that build anything with Finn? Does he bring in a lady demon to even the odds? What's the point? HOW LONG CAN THIS GO FOR

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

If nikki cross becomes sister abigail does that make sanity a junior branch of the wyatt family

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Don't Take Your Guns to Town is an amazing song

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I rather eat stale cake from 8-11 than a fresh cake that I can only eat from 2-5 am.

VJeff posted:

The icing represents all the good things in WWE (like 205 live and NXT and the main roster tag division and Braaaaaaaaaaun) while the stale part is everything else.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Honestly my biggest concern here, whether this is Bray with spooky paint or Bray with a female valet is that this is leading up to some kind of Bray + Sister Abigail vs. Demon Finn poo poo and that is such a corner to book themselves into because you're either having Demon Finn lose to Bray, which is awful, or you're finally pulling the trigger on Sister Abigail just to have Bray lose again.

Either way, you're taking the most interesting thing about one of these guys and killing it.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Sister Abigail should be the hatsune miku hologram.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

VJeff posted:

Honestly my biggest concern here, whether this is Bray with spooky paint or Bray with a female valet is that this is leading up to some kind of Bray + Sister Abigail vs. Demon Finn poo poo and that is such a corner to book themselves into because you're either having Demon Finn lose to Bray, which is awful, or you're finally pulling the trigger on Sister Abigail just to have Bray lose again.

Either way, you're taking the most interesting thing about one of these guys and killing it.

Clearly the solution is for the them to merge into one Demon faction/tag team. Have all the tag teams be former rivals.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SunshineDanceParty posted:

Clearly the solution is for the them to merge into one Demon faction/tag team. Have all the tag teams be former rivals.

As long as it
A) Turns Bray face
B) Also turns Gallows and Anderson face to be their muscle and they start painting their faces too while they call people nerds.

I'm absolutely down for this.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

projecthalaxy posted:

Sister Abigail should be the hatsune miku hologram.

if this was just a multi-year long reveal that Bray's a huge fuckin weeb that'd be the best wrestling storyline ever done.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
if you liked the shield when they were fresh and new and promising and dominant and over, just wait until you get a load of the shield when every member is now cold or damaged or universally reviled and the only reason they exist again is to specifically get the shittiest member cheered instead of booed!

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

VJeff posted:

As long as it
A) Turns Bray face
B) Also turns Gallows and Anderson face to be their muscle and they start painting their faces too while they call people nerds.

I'm absolutely down for this.

Yeah I said that as a joke but then imagining a face team of Bray and Finn was actually pretty drat fun.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Bill Goldberg posted:

if you liked the shield when they were fresh and new and promising and dominant and over, just wait until you get a load of the shield when every member is now cold or damaged or universally reviled and the only reason they exist again is to specifically get the shittiest member cheered instead of booed!

that's fine

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bill Goldberg posted:

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

VJeff posted:

I guess you could do man vs demon where bray wins and then demon vs demon and finn wins that but I dunno wrap some tagteam story around that as people suggested. Have some long running plot of Finn trying to escape his demon tag team with Bray but they keep winning? And the demon is taking control? Then Finn sees a tractor driving backwards!

Yeah this doesn't sound great. Wish this feud was over.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Bard Maddox posted:

that's fine

*Ron Howard voice*: it wasn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Bring back the skull masks for the new shield, i m o