Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
SHIELD Reunion? Are you....
This poll is closed.
Excited as hell! :woop: 8 5.63%
Tentatively intrigued :thunk: 29 20.42%
Completely indifferent :geno: 91 64.08%
Enraged at the very idea :argh: 14 9.86%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

So Asuka has to be involved in TLC, right? There's no way Mickie James is getting a 1v1 title shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

projecthalaxy posted:

Maybe this is how Luke Harper gets back in

Maybe we'll get Harper and Rowan again tonight? Isn't Fashion Files supposed to come back tonight?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

DangerDummy! posted:

Google "Katherine Hepburn brownie recipe". Moist, delicious, minimum effort. Very small yield though, so make sure to double it up if you are entertaining.

Also it might cause your spouse to leave you.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Sister Abigail should just be a female face carved into Bray's stomach. Do something creepy and hosed up, but if its a real person it's not going to be interesting. Bray can afford to suffer for his art.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Chinston Wurchill posted:

How about a vanishing twin?

They could show his x-ray talking on the 'Tron or something, I don't know, just run with it.

sexpig by night posted:

Really this is the only answer. All this build for it to just be Some Lady is lame, I know they're gonna corpse paint her and all but still it needs to be some weird 'SHE WAS WITH ME THIS WHOLE TIME' dramatic reveal and it's some hosed up tattoo or something.

Hell yeah. I know WWE doesn't want to do cool poo poo anymore, but if Sister Abigail has to be a real person, she should be some catatonic lady dumped somewhere in the mud. Or maybe she's a woman who actually definitely isn't Sister Abigail, but Bray just insists she is and she's just put off and scared by the whole thing.

Aileen Wuornos would have been a good Sister Abigail.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

What if Sister Abigail was just the operating system on Bray's new phone?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

lol at Shane headlining HiaC

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Phenix Rising posted:

I really hope this leads to Sami doing something in the match at HIAC. All the seeds are planted for him, but he'll probably just do nothing at all.

Sami should turn heel

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

sbaldrick posted:

It's been reported that Sister Abigail is Bray in a dress.

It should be Baron Corbin in a dress.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I haven't paid for the network since SS and it feels pretty good. I'm pretty tired with the Jinder run.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

The true Hell in a Cell is the knowledge that Jinder is going to be champ until Wrestlemania, which you will have to carry forever.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Survivor Series should just be Jinder vs the WWE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Jinder concussed Finn and was rewarded with the big belt.

• Locked thread