Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
SHIELD Reunion? Are you....
This poll is closed.
Excited as hell! :woop: 8 5.63%
Tentatively intrigued :thunk: 29 20.42%
Completely indifferent :geno: 91 64.08%
Enraged at the very idea :argh: 14 9.86%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

I am very tired, and I thought Foxy was actually talking about cake. I was super confused by Foochs's angry response.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

/\that makes sense...

Honestly, though: making a fresh, homemade cake from scratch is pretty easy, and more people should try baking at home. It seems daunting at first, but you'll probably surprise yourself!

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Jackie D posted:

foochs WWE stuff aside please don't eat stale cake

Google "Katherine Hepburn brownie recipe". Moist, delicious, minimum effort. Very small yield though, so make sure to double it up if you are entertaining.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

dont even fink about it posted:

Oh a white nationalist? I thought he was mainly just an extreme homophobe.

He don't much care for mooslims neither. Or didn't. He's dead now.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Gorn Myson posted:

Having watched quite a lot of Pete Dunne in Progress, hes more of a "complete loving dickhead" heel, which is a kind of heel that WWE doesn't have any faith in. Which is weird, because KO was absolutely that kind of heel in NXT.

So if they did decide to put Dunne on the main roster, they'd almost certainly destroy anything that makes him compelling in the first place.

They already took away his biting gimmick, and that's a bummer.

• Locked thread