Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
SHIELD Reunion? Are you....
This poll is closed.
Excited as hell! :woop: 8 5.63%
Tentatively intrigued :thunk: 29 20.42%
Completely indifferent :geno: 91 64.08%
Enraged at the very idea :argh: 14 9.86%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

MassRafTer posted:

How'd everyone enjoy watching the continued deification of a white nationalist?

I saw that vince smackdown clip already so it wasn't too interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

to be totally honest I forgot what Kallistos music was and I though it was Asuka for a sec

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Wazzu posted:

Yeah, and at that time they still did 'Bra and Panties' and 'First Blood' matches. Times have indeed changed in the last 15 years.

And they did official apologies for it, and backed away from it. And yeah it's a step away from WWE's normal stuff.

They really don't seem to get how to do 'shock' stuff sometimes. Or how to escalate a plotline without going way too far (see also Roman Reigns, attempted murderer).

when did they apologize

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Why would you want someone you like to be involved in a Bray Wyatt storyline

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

oatgan posted:

what about 8 though

8 rules for Vin's big fat man tears

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I really like wrestlers doing commentary over old matches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

CubsWoo posted:

Jinder is a laundry list of everything folks have called for Vince to do differently the last decade or so:

- Giving a worker formerly languishing in the lower card a chance at the big time
- A champion from a diverse heritage, not just another white bread main eventer
- Attempt to reach out internationally, don't just make WWE America-centric
- Heel with a strong, protected finisher that nobody kicks out of
- Long reigning champion to make beating them meaningful, but NOT due to constant DQ/Countout escapes

Jinder is fine, he's growing into the role, and as I've said before this is 100% the JBL reign and when it's over whoever beats Jinder will get a good reaction and push out of it and Jinder will be able to continue on as an upper/midcard 'former WWE champion' heel where beating him can continue to mean something.

HIRE. MORE. WOMEN. GUARDS.

• Locked thread