Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
SHIELD Reunion? Are you....
This poll is closed.
Excited as hell! :woop: 8 5.63%
Tentatively intrigued :thunk: 29 20.42%
Completely indifferent :geno: 91 64.08%
Enraged at the very idea :argh: 14 9.86%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

how does fooches avatar being "script supervisor" inform the cake thing. i don't think that makes any sense. fooches is very sensitive about his real life and was responding to that.

he's a good boy, a sad boy but a good boy, but like many of us he lives for the thrill of Posting Combat and so he calls people dinguses and dillweeds and says things like "That's a great opinion on Dean Ambrose! FOR A PERSON WHO'S BRAIN IS A FART!" to bait them into drawing their posting sword. it's like that one johnny cash song about the kid who walks around with a gun all the time and his mom's like don't do that and he's like gently caress you and then he gets his rear end shot and he's like "dang ouch that sucked rear end"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The point was RealFoxy did not recognize who was posting it because the av was not there, presumably due to quick reading. I thought it was a targeted post at me (which to be fair isn't outrageous to assume) but instead was an honest post about cake so he thought I was a rando flipping my poo poo.

Also that was a strange but overall kind hearted post, thank you. And VJeff nailed my point about the stale cake analogy.

as a man who shares the postlust i have a great affection for you even when i am forced to own you

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i don't think bray losing at this point is a problem. a longterm losing streak is an angle that could work really well with the character if you gave even the barest amount of effort. the problem is he always just reverts to the poo poo where he's saying how he's a spider and how his opponent and he aren't that different because that person's a spider. i feel like they could even keep having him lose for a while, make him channel his own demon and go crazy because he keeps losing a lot so he keeps doing it more and more. then you have the abigail twist and he starts winning.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

DeathChicken posted:

Or they could just have Bray convincingly win some matches like he was doing earlier in the year and not decide a month in that it's all a vehicle to get Jinder Mahal over

i don't think bray's character works longterm as a guy who wins some and loses some. he should have high highs where it's like woah this guy's absorbed the powers of 15 WWE hall of famers who the gently caress can stop him and then when he loses you make him a joke who gets his rear end kicked for a while before he devises some new plot to not be a fat guy who sucks

i think his real potential is that his character could be really good at moving plots forward. if you leaned into the cult thing and protected him he could fulfill all the duties of a GM while still being spooky and different and evil. but nah we've gotta do this GM poo poo until we all die

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I am going to troll you.

come at me you piece of poo poo, i'm sweeter than a stale cake and twice as hard

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Yeah, a urinal cake. And you melt like one too.

there's no "me" in urinal cake, but there is a u r, as in you are one. The only post of yours I'd like to read is a postmortem!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

And so you shall. I'll be at your wake dunking on your dumb dead rear end. Gonna put the coins on your eyes cuz you still don't make cents.

Once again forcing your "two cents" on people when no one wants to hear it. Why don't you use them to buy a better brain?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cuz they all out of those, and all they're left with is yours.

My brains top of the line you.... freakin rear end in a top hat

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Jerk detected! This user is on your ignore list, click to view post anyway.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That's a disqualification. Cavauro interfered against me. I win by disqualification. Your friend was reckless.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Raw Results
  • The show opened with all the wrestlers on the stage for a moment of silence for the victims of the Las Vegas mass-shooting.

• Braun Strowman defeated Seth Rollins in the opening match, a follow-up to last week's Dean Ambrose/Braun match. Seth seemed to have Braun on the ropes but his Rainmaker style knee-strike got reverse and that was it for him. Afterward Ambrose came to Rollins' aid but Braun beat him up too. Sheamus and Cesaro came down to beat up the downed tag champs some more.

• Mickie James was looking for Alexa Bliss after her "old lady" comments from last week, and found a package of Depends and an adult walker left in her locker-room. When she tried to confront Alexa, Nia got in her face and and challenged her to a match.

• Bray Wyatt seems upset for a change over losing so much against Finn Balor

• Elias mocked Denver with a song and then defeated Titus O'Neil in a 3 minute match.

• Another promo for Asuka's debut at TLC aired.

• Mickie James beat Nia Jax via DQ. Mickie almost had Nia beaten but as she rolled her up for the pin Alexa jumped Mickie and tossed her out of the ring. Alexa told the prone Nia she would handle things, tried to attack Mickie who was playing possum and laid her out.

• A recap showed the beating Enzo took last week on Raw from first former Champion Neville, then the rest of the Cruiserweight Division. Renee Young tried to interview him backstage but he seemed at a loss for words.

• Mickie James did a promo backstage declaring her desire to be the Raw Women's Champion. Kurt Angle showed up to announce she would get her shot at TLC.

• The Club defeated Matt Hardy and Jason Jordan, who had challenged them to a match after Gallows and Anderson had called them NEERRRDDDDDDDDSSSSS earlier in the day.

• Roman Reigns was interviewed and noted that it made sense that Sheamus and Cesaro would attack his former SHIELD teammates since they'd taken the belts from them. He intended to do the same to Miz tonight and take his Intercontinental Title.

• Dana Warrior introduced three breast cancer survivors as part of WWE's partnership with (noted terrible) charity Susan G. Komen. She gave all three belts and they shook the ropes while celebrating their survival. The crowd was very into this and cheered the survivors strongly.

• The Miztourage entered using The SHIELD's old entrance through the crowd. Roman took it to Miz early and managed to avoid a countout, and kicked out of a Skull Crushing Finale. Sheamus and Cesaro showed up and jumped Reigns, causing a DQ against the Miz that enabled him to retain his IC Title. The crowd chanted for The SHIELD after the beating, and Miz told a leaving Sheamus and Cesaro to give the crowd what they wanted. So the three got back into the ring and mimicked the old Fistbump.

• Finn Balor came out and did a promo reminding everybody that he'd beaten Bray as both "The Demon" and as a man, and Bray had to face facts that he couldn't beat him. Bray did a spooky promo insisting that Sister Abigail was alive and dying to meet Balor. Then his face went all creepy and Scarecrow-ish and his laughter was echoed by a woman's.

• Bayley and Sasha defeated Alicia Fox and Emma. Alicia was accidentally knocked into Emma during the match, which led to Emma refusing a tag and walking away to leave Alicia to fend for herself.

• Enzo came out to run his mouth about those who disliked him, the cruiserweights who beat him up last week, and anybody that didn't support him. He claimed he had brought excitement to the Cruiserweight division, and his back only hurt from having to carry the entire division. He reminded everybody he had a ruling from Kurt Angle last week that any cruiserweight who laid hands on him would forfeit a title shot: therefore the ENTIRE Cruiser Division no longer were able to get a title shot. He had another clause this week saying that if anybody touched him they would be fired.

• Neville lead the Cruiserweights out to the ring, as Enzo mocked them and reminded them that touching him would see them get fired. He got back in the ring and they surrounded him on the apron. He went around each Cruiserweight and mocked them in turn

• Kurt Angle came out and admitted that Enzo was correct about the title shots and risk of being fired. However none of this applied to the latest signing to the Cruiserweight Division...... Kalisto!

• Seriously. That was the big 3rd Hour main event reveal. Kalisto.

• In the locker room a hurt Roman Reigns was joined first by Dean Ambrose, and then then by Seth Rollins. They shared a look, then Dean and Seth left leaving Roman to ponder.

Smackdown Results

To come (teehee)

Play MY MUSIC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Whazzaaapppppp!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread