Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
SHIELD Reunion? Are you....
This poll is closed.
Excited as hell! :woop: 8 5.63%
Tentatively intrigued :thunk: 29 20.42%
Completely indifferent :geno: 91 64.08%
Enraged at the very idea :argh: 14 9.86%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I appreciate how Elias has switched things up to keep the crowd from cheering for stuff like "walk with Elias". He's a really good old school heel.

The ending of Bray's promo disturbed the poo poo out of me

Now that it's happening I'm actually pretty hype for the Shield reunion :neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
These are the only acceptable options for Sister Abigail

1. Nikki Cross
2. Bray in a dress
3. Braun in a dress

:colbert:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Don't eat cake, eat apple crumble and custard

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Baron Corbin's new music is cool and good, they've found something perfectly suited for his character

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I posted my Hell In A Cell OP through the medium of interpretive dance. I'm doing a two week run off Broadway!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Usos/New Day was amazing
US triple threat was also really good and Tye Dillinger does the wrassling thing very well
Jinder is the best heel in WWE because there's nobody the fans hate more
Crowd chanted for Ziggler over Roode because he's right and Roode is only entrance over
Heel Sami

I enjoyed Hell in a Cell :unsmith:

• Locked thread