Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScrubLeague

heck yeah friends it's a good day today

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

today is mean girls day

Macnult

today is haikusday

Macnult

me [girlfriend's voice]: happy national boyfriend day!

girlfriend [my voice]: i do not sound like that

Macnult

realtalk this is total coincidence, but a steam group i made for my pals who play CS:GO was created a year ago

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Macnult posted:

me [girlfriend's voice]: happy national boyfriend day!

girlfriend [my voice]: i do not sound like that

lol

Sprue

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:

Macnult posted:

realtalk this is total coincidence, but a steam group i made for my pals who play CS:GO was created a year ago

poo poo, you game with charles too? we used to play together often but he ragequit a game of minecraft we had going when i was speculating about who the player was that had created the region we were in, he said that the area and mobs in it could be perfectly explained as arising from the innate workings of the game mechanics and didn't need the agency of a player to create it. weird fucker, that guy. i heard he married his loving cousin. creep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHVPS4DETH

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

phew almost missed this very special day

thanks bleag yr the best

thanks to vanisher for the dope av

• Locked thread