Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Streak posted:

who's that lefty muslim girl on twitter that makes poo poo up constantly?

Me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Oh my goodness this is embarassing to watch

Honestly never thought Id see a dude in fedora wielding dual sai and doing lovely parkour played completely straight but here we are.

Someone loving kill me.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Please stop responding to all the boring chuds who try and derail any thread making fun of them, they already killed the thread about The_Donald by burying it in anime and it would be a shame to miss out on another funny thread because they buried it in "b-b-but THE LEFTIST SJWS" chaff.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
I think the prototype was that girl who carved a backwards "B" on her face claiming liberals did it or something. But then again I remember some article about some lady who claimed her son was yelled at by a redneck in a Target parking lot for wearing pink or some poo poo.

The takeaway is that all sides are filled with terrible people because people are terrible.

EDIT:

Guy Mann posted:

Please stop responding to all the boring chuds who try and derail any thread making fun of them, they already killed the thread about The_Donald by burying it in anime and it would be a shame to miss out on another funny thread because they buried it in "b-b-but THE LEFTIST SJWS" chaff.

Yeah this too

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Shageletic posted:

You got anything funny or are you naming random names man

HA Goodman melted down harder and harder about Bernie throughout 2016 and even into 2017 I think, hell he might still be clinging on to hope of Bernie winning the 2016 election, but I don't remember anything along the lines of hilarious self-own, just an endless series of lovely articles.

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Guy Mann posted:

Yes, anyone laughing at SJWs is alt-right. Those are the only two choices a human being can be. Never mind the fact that Im a trans woman sick of bullshit on all sides.

I really think a lot of this is just silly internet stuff. Most people are chill and normal and get on with their lives because they actually HAVE lives. Meanwhile SJWs and alt-right dudes shriek and "REEEEEEE" at each other on twitter. Nobody cool cares about either group. :)

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I don't actually pay attention to "alt-right" personalities at all outside of the comedy that gets posted in News threads when they decide to insert themselves in major crises, can I safely assume they all try to credential themselves with artificial airs of superiority and also fedoras?

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Soeaking of lefty grifters, wasn't that Shaun King guy a grifter? Remember there being an article that he got a whole bunch of donations to the tune of half a million but the majority of that cash couldnt be accounted for afterward..

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

holy poo poo this owns lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Durf posted:

i fixed it

(seriously is he injecting synthol into his scalp or something?)

he looks like goddamn zippy the pinhead

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

My youtube recommendations is full of these assholes because I liked a video about a game.
It just thinks "well, you like video games so you must be an awful person" and it's not wrong but still it hurts knowing that neural networks think of me like that.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Laura Loomer and the tale of her slashed tire was pretty funny. Didn't baked Alaska troll everybody by pretending he was dating her? Lol, making people you think you have a girlfriend, what a good freakin troll. Hahaha he really made us look like a bunch of idiots!

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Streak posted:

Laura Loomer and the tale of her slashed tire was pretty funny.

was this the lady who insisted someone stabbed her tires when they were super obviously just so old and worn and rotted that they were falling apart

if so i think she's the same lady who purposely interrupted that shakespeare in the park performance of julius caesar that the right wing was freaking out about because they thought it was a secret commentary urging people to stab donald trump, and she begged for thousands of dollars in donations to pay her legal fees when the crime she committed was a minor misdemeanor at best which would have earned her a citation and a few hundred dollars in fines

boner confessor fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Oct 5, 2017

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

boner confessor posted:

was this the lady who insisted someone stabbed her tires when they were super obviously just so old and worn and rotted that they were falling apart

if so i think she's the same lady who purposely interrupted that shakespeare in the park performance of julius caesar that the right wing was freaking out about because they thought it was a secret commentary urging people to stab donald trump, and she begged for thousands of dollars in donations to pay her legal fees when the crime she committed was a minor misdemeanor at best which would have earned her a citation and a few hundred dollars in fines

I didn't hear about the park thing but that wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Streak posted:

Laura Loomer

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/915664093578760192

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Good news everyone, this retarded loving bitch is on the case!

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Streak posted:

I didn't hear about the park thing but that wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

yeah it was her

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/behind-the-scenes-with-the-right-wing-activist-who-crashed-julius-caesar-laura-loomer

here's her begging for donations

https://www.wesearchr.com/bounties/laura-loomer-legal-defense-fund

although wesearchr run by chuck "shits on the floor" johnson is definitely a big fat scam itself, notice all the hundreds of dollar donations from anonymous donators which are totally real and not made up at all, there's just so many wealthy people out there who can't even use a pseudonym for fear of being shut down by the liberal pc police

e: haha jack poscobiec was there, he's another alt right loon who lost his security clearance for his bizarre political behavior (mostly just being a big time pizzagate advocate) and was demoted to being the guy in the navy who handles the piss for everyone's piss tests lol

boner confessor fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Oct 5, 2017

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Verisimilidude posted:

Entire product lines exist to supplant right wing nut jobs. All of that prepper stuff, every supplement on Alex Jones. Liberals fall for that poo poo too with websites like hoop and holistic garbage, but I can't for the life of me think of a single leftist that is also that level of snake oil salesman.

while I'm sure grifters preying on the political left exist in some small number, that sort of low-rent grifting has literally been the fuel powering essentially all of right wing media for half a century now:
https://thebaffler.com/salvos/the-long-con
(scroll past the first 6 or 7 paragraphs about mitt romney being dishonest if you want to get straight to the meat of the article)

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Dave Rubin always sticks out as uniquely pathetic to me but I'm not sure he's a trainwreck

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Wasn't Spacedad the one who got caught faking death threats because they screencapped one before clicking the post button or am I thinking of someone else?

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
I can't get laid, this is because of liberals (who are the real bigots)

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

some sort of patereon type deal i guess. alot of these pricks make a ton of money from sad nerds with disposable incomes because said nerds think these people are "taking it to the sjws" or some poo poo. that or parents.

hahahah I just read up on his dad Paul Gionet,and he makes half a million a year running something called the Russian Encouragement Ministries in Anchorage, AK.

You can't make this poo poo up.

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.

Regrettable posted:

Wasn't Spacedad the one who got caught faking death threats because they screencapped one before clicking the post button or am I thinking of someone else?

Not a death threat, no. I copy-pasted an image that a twitter troll account had made of their own posts because it was some ridiculous reference to dark souls or something posing as a pathetic gamer incel stereotype. The troll account got suspended for harassment elsewhere and then later a bunch of trolls started falsely accusing me of faking a screenshot I didn't even create.

Basically I got taken for a ruse cruise by a troll and then his buddies started spreading a rumor to annoy me.

Ironically the same troll I copied the image from later social engineered a takeover of a harassment forum and shut it down.

Anyway, just wanted to clear that up. Heading back to not being around here now.

Ostiosis
Nov 3, 2002

All these guys seem to come from rich families. Richard Spencer inherited cotton plantations in the south lol

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Ostiosis posted:

All these guys seem to come from rich families. Richard Spencer inherited cotton plantations in the south lol

Born on third base blaming liberals because they can't hit a single.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Trustafarian internet tough guy records himself fleeing, cowering during Las Vegas shooting. Swears he was just going to get his guns.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Pththya-lyi posted:

I think they're worse than SJWs. SJWs and Tumblrites are often weird and cringey, but at least their idea of a perfect world doesn't involve all the brown people loving off and dying.

this. sjws can be weird cancerous shitheads/utopian idealists but at least their core idea is good(better world/Utopian bullshit) the alt right either wants to go back to nazi germany or some dumb feudal state or they are sad fucks who dont believe anything and are just trying to either cause people distress or trying to get laid/rape. i laugh/get angry a both. but the alt right is a much worse force in the world. t

Archer666 posted:

Soeaking of lefty grifters, wasn't that Shaun King guy a grifter? Remember there being an article that he got a whole bunch of donations to the tune of half a million but the majority of that cash couldnt be accounted for afterward..

maybe. kinda. he does genuine good, but some blm groups believe he ran with the money a few times.

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF

Dapper_Swindler posted:

this. sjws can be weird cancerous shitheads/utopian idealists but at least their core idea is good(better world/Utopian bullshit) the alt right either wants to go back to nazi germany or some dumb feudal state or they are sad fucks who dont believe anything and are just trying to either cause people distress or trying to get laid/rape. i laugh/get angry a both. but the alt right is a much worse force in the world. t

Yeah, this. I also think a lot of SJWs are just overcompensating. The incident I always bring up is when Lena Dunham (who is a favorite target of the alt right, but anyway) tried boycotting her Alma matter's cafeteria because they were serving Vietnamese food and that's cultural appropriation because only Vietnamese people can make Vietnamese food. It's like, ok I get it you're trying to show you're not racist but this is actually really dumb. Like, I get psyched if a place is serving middle eastern food. I don't immediately think "omg they're stealing my ancestor's culture"

pdog
May 7, 2013
The original and the best
:italy:

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

I wonder why women wouldn't want to date a guy that's against women's rights and calls women cunts and feminazis? :thunk:

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

pdog posted:

The original and the best
:italy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k8b2p31Rb8

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
aw gently caress space dad is back! god drat IT! anything but space dad!

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

uber_stoat posted:

kinda dumb starting a beef with Vic Berger. that man snatched Jeb!'s soul right out of his body.

Details on this?

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Big Centipede posted:

Details on this?

He probably saw one of berger's video edits that mock conservatives and sicced his twitter followers on him and tried to label him as a pedophile. Anyway, did you hear that Space Dad is back?? I'm pissed!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

don't go to war with someone with dope video editing skills.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Big Centipede posted:

Details on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abfLDg_7Hjo

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Chitin posted:

Born on third base blaming liberals because they can't hit a single.

If you're on base you aren't going to be doing any batting.

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Tolkien minority posted:

Noted alt right figurehead Antony Fagtano

melonhead trying to go alt-right is just :discourse:

"hey fellow whites how 🔥🔥🔥 was that new migos tape?"

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe some of these people should learn to take it slow and drink an ice cold Barq's root beer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Who What Now posted:

If you're on base you aren't going to be doing any batting.

And yet they keep striking out anyway, must be the liberals' fault.

• Locked thread