Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

Kwinn is actually not a terrible portrayal of northern Native traditions. No worse than the common portrayal of the Plains or Southwest Indians, at least. Considering the era and format, I'm pleasantly surprised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

Choco1980 posted:

I love Cobra's "hood" helis

My favorite parts of comics and cartoons is how often someone just commits to their aesthetic. Cobra-hood helicopters? Marvelous. Make the front of your car look like your face? Nothing better. Bat-Everything? Hell. loving. Yes.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

Nipponophile posted:

When Hawk states that this mission will be on a purely volunteer basis, every hand in the briefing room shoots up.

I know this is fiction, but they could at least try to keep it in the realms of possibility.

Also that RTV would be a really impractical toy. It would break in at least three places if you looked at it funny.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

Those SEA Legs are ridiculous and I love them.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

Much like Cyclops, Snake-Eyes' gun does not technically shoot lasers.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

Ninja bullshit is my second favorite bullshit, right after mad science bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

Proteus Jones posted:

I never realized how much I need a Kwinn and Snake-Eyes on the Road series of comics.

"It's 90 miles to Coney Island, we've got half a tank of gas, it's dark, and you're wearing a ninja suit."

• Locked thread