Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
O-Unit
Oct 22, 2005

What was the point if the whole loving episode then?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Staggy
Mar 20, 2008

Said little bitch, you can't fuck with me if you wanted to
These expensive
These is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes

What a load of bollocks.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

James deserves zero money ever.

Tbf they needed a new twist. A tenner says next year he takes neither.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Absolute dogshit that, possibly forgivable if they had both had brilliant business ideas and perfect performances. Instead two wank ideas and standard shithousery throughout is rewarded with everyone being a winner.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Sugar's on death's door.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Elizabeth was robbed

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

"People are searching for "sweets for mom, sweets for dad" and nothing is coming up"

gently caress right off.
I literally see these every time I walk through TK Maxx.

These are also 1/3 the cost of her offerings.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
gently caress everyone and everything especially these two loving ‘winners’ gently caress off sweets in a fuckimg box fuckimg oval office

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
He didn’t even say ‘you’re hired’

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
I was playing gta and missed it. What the gently caress happened did he give both of those shitehawks some money?

Edit - oh poo poo he did. Well, I'm glad I wasted my time on computer games tonight.

Rondette fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Dec 18, 2017

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Pissflaps posted:

gently caress everyone and everything especially these two loving ‘winners’ gently caress off sweets in a fuckimg box fuckimg oval office

Pissedflaps

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!
What an absolute waste of time, what the hell.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Well that was a wet fart of an ending to a series that I actually quite enjoyed, what a load of shite.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
Your woman with the sweets in jars clearly did a much better presentation in that she was able to put together sentences that didn't violate the most basic rules of English grammar. Mixups in tubs and a greasy HR bellend who's never done a loving honest day's work in his life :newlol: This show is so far past it.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans he was like a loving 6th former.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
I don't think there'll be another series. This is it guys: not with a bang, but a whimper. Everyone wins.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
There was a brief moment when I hoped the ~dilemma~ would be resolved by telling them both to gently caress off :laugh:

It is too obvious Sugar has no real stake in this. They should have replaced the delusional old fart years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

eating only apples posted:

I don't think there'll be another series. This is it guys: not with a bang, but a whimper. Everyone wins.

You say that but they were touting for contestants at the ends of the episodes......

• Locked thread