Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Caught the back half of the first episode on repeat last night, that Charles is gonna get the bulletin from Sugah purely on being annoying regardless of his performance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

crispix posted:

is it a real thing? public toilet reviews?

Probably inspired by the GBS threads.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Danny from episode one is apparently adding random strangers on Linked In, although his bio describes himself as ‘Apprentice 2017 Candidate’ instead of ‘Failed Burger Salesman’ :allears:

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Yeah it’s bullshit because judging the winner purely on profit for a task like that means you can take the piss massively. There should be client feedback that works as a handicap.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Silly Ross, the gift of the gab is worth far more in business than a MENSA membership. Never mind the disputed value of IQ testing in psychological academia :allears:

Elizabeth really annoyed me tonight with the whole ‘pleeeeeeaaaaaase’ six or seven times in a row over 50p. The trader should’ve turned around and said ‘actually I’m refusing you service altogether now since you can’t be trusted to stick to an agreement’ and let them squirm.

The no phones thing makes sense to a degree but with each series it becomes more glaringly obvious.

Tour guides next week, always good :)

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Taear posted:

It looks like they're mixing the teams up. And the preview of next week made it look like he's firing Elizabeth but I guess that's deliberate!

Ross is kicking off in newspapers today saying the task was unfair because the other team wasn't penalised enough for being late. I dunno if I agree.

Being late but having all the items surely deserves less punishment than being punctual but missing three items. I’d rather my pizza was half an hour late and intact than on time and half missing.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Anyone who knowingly interacts with Apprentice candidates deserves what they get. Fair enough for foreigners ignorant of the infamy.

Re: the Segway tour I think James was supposed to ring and check and then never did, the editing highlighted that conversation during the selling.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
I reckon he will spare Charles but make him PM next week.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Spandeau sounds futuristic :allears:

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Khablam posted:

Just like, think through the steps about going somewhere. There's almost literally no way you can go to some silly model village instead of an actual historic place accidentally.
Not to mention it's clearly been cleared out for filming, they'd have permissions, animal types on hand ...

I appreciate a lot of reality~ tv is pretend but they don't even give you enough to plausibly deny any more.

You are underestimating the fuckwittery of people who go on these shows but I take your point.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Blue balled :trumppop:

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

eating only apples posted:

I fuckin love Michaela I think she's great and I want her to win

Anisa is rubbish but she seems really nice and I'd hang out with her

According to the gutter press Michaela is £100k in the hole after a failed business venture.

Regarding post show success Louisa Zuissman carved out a career as a glamour girl or whatever they’re called these days. Beats stacking shelves I guess?

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
What did Sugar say to James after he said ‘good luck guys’?

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Was it me or did Harrison properly sulk over his dismissal? When he spent the entire task washing his hands seemingly oblivious to the fact the whole ‘process’ is about how adaptable candidates are.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
I think Sugar must like the cut of James’ jib to a degree because he has been loving useless the last few weeks and yet given a seeming free pass.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Stick by my prediction Michaela was axed because she has huge debt liability from her previous businesses.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Taear posted:

It'd probably just be really loving hard to film an episode of her showing off her business. It's too abstract, the two that qualified have much easier ones to show off.

She just had to film an advert illustrating the concept and then pitch the model, surely? The concept wasn’t rocket science, easily done in a 5 min Dragon’s Den slot.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
It’s always on a Sunday isn’t it? They like to have a weekend of finale’s and awards before Christmas on the BBC.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Siobhan picked last :allears:

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Michela just called Siobhán a bellend :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Absolute dogshit that, possibly forgivable if they had both had brilliant business ideas and perfect performances. Instead two wank ideas and standard shithousery throughout is rewarded with everyone being a winner.

• Locked thread