Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
Mildly disappointed the team who reserved it got there first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
Lol I can't believe the Amstrad thing. Both dealers seem ridiculous. There's definitely going to be a fight about the Amstrad in the boardroom, whoever loses.

Also are those Jewish pastries as tasty as they look?

And I can't believe they're trying to buy a Spurs scarf off someone's mate?

Elisabeth is my favourite. She's the perfect awful Apprentice candidate. I hope she lasts a while longer. This series' entertainment value is high IMO.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
The whole theme of this task is atrocious. I can't believe they ditched the guy with the Amstrad.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
Ross is getting BODIED.

If he doesn't get fired I'd be surprised. He seems so wet.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
Elisabeth is not a natural tour guide, is she?

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
Something felt really off about that negotiation. (the €95 one).

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
The hospital thing was loving excruciating. What is this show?

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012

Khablam posted:

This is like one of those Eastern European scam tours that's just a bus a long walk to a gift shop they own

literally. My stream is a bit behind and I thought the thing about "old and new buildings and loads of people" was paraphrasing... but it's not.
This is so embarrassing.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
£6 for a souvenir keyring from that tour? hahahahahahahaha

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
So when they sold the tour, did they KNOW that it was 15 minutes on a segway, not a segway tour?

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
underwhelming boardroom action, but incredibly embarrassing task. Pretty decent episode. Can't believe Andrew wasn't fired.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
It's got to be about time for a double firing? Surely?

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
I really hope Elisabeth writes and stars in the advert. The dream. I'm so glad she's on this show.

e: I hope she lasts long enough that we can actually learn about her business plan.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
How did they end up with the Medieval setting? What did I miss? I'm confused.

e: classic phonecall where they agree nothing and say "do as you please". Inevitable downfall for that team.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012

Rondette posted:

Well...yeah.

I think they didn't realise Norman village was medieval....guess they thought it was Tudor type stuff.

Lol I missed the bit where they chose it. This is so dumb and entertaining. I hope they conker this task though.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
"it goes to show there's a lot of space in the car" gently caress gently caress gently caress

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
If Miami loses she is gonna get dog piled in the board room.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
Another thing that would make it easier not to confuse with a Miami package holiday is if they had a card manufacturer name to use. Like no one confuses the Seat Ibiza with the place.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
Yassssssssss Elisabeth! Next week for sure then.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
I would not leave my dog in the hands of these cretins. Can't believe anyone would.

e: ^it's like I forgot the show is staged as gently caress. Anyone letting their dog use the "spa" has probably had to sign a contract or something.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
The dog poo thing is going to be a loving disaster, isn't it?

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
"no photography experience"
"£475 for 2 hours"

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
Those yellow shirts are horrendous.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012

Steve2911 posted:

Elizabeth making an ethical, pro consumer move. She's gone.

She lives another week! Charles to go please.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
Recipe boxes feels like a really boring task. I'm sure the branding will be hilariously bad enough to be good though.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
"think mind"

Food fresh... FOOD MIND.

Joanna looks really hosed off this week.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
The salmon risotto sounds gross. The chicken curry sounds gross too. I think this will be another bad offender where chicken curry wins despite seeming incompetence on all sides thanks to the editing.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012

crispix posted:

Oh my god she actually has never heard of the loving crusades.

This destroyed me. "The positive connotations with "crusade"".

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012

crispix posted:

"you got to man up, sunshine :bahgawd:"

he's such a knob

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
I love that Elisabeth survives another week. G'waaaaaan.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
do you think they let Joanna be PM as a sacrificial lamb sort of thing?

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
Harrison's comments on the fashion put him up in my books a bit. It sort of humanised him.

That pitch with the wrong branding was one of the most painful bits of the series.

e: OK the other pitch is even worse. They are getting hammered. Tbf the cover with the wrong branding looked great apart from that issue.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012

crispix posted:

She was more smarterer than this blonde haired woman whose name I still don't remember

Pls tell me this is a deliberate parody of the fashion world jesus loving christ.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012

crispix posted:

The magazine cover is what attracts people to buy the magazine. You learn a lot of industry secrets watching this show thanks to Sugar

the treats are so poo poo you can't tell who's won by the facial expressions anymore. indoor skydiving is even more poo poo than it sounds

I definitely feel like the treats have got worse over time. Definitely budget cuts! I would just scrap that bit altogether to make it less embarrassing. Give the winners some booze/a meal out or something.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012

onoflalks posted:

I'm unreasonably excited for Elizabeth's interview with Claude next week

forreal. Can't wait for next week in general.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
That music after the phone call was so over dramatic lol

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
Claude is an ARSEHOLE.

Idk if he was right or not because I don't know anything about that industry, but still.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
Does Michaela's accent get stronger when she's nervous as well, or have we just not heard her speak so much? Either way I can't help but like her a bit. I thought I hated all of them. Must be getting Stockholm syndrome.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
lmaoooooo James and his APSCO fee (or lack thereof)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
lol the gaul of the blonde woman to call Elisabeth aggressive.

• Locked thread