Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

I wish the teams weren't so obviously constrained by how they're allowed to approach these tasks. Why not just let them adopt whatever strategy they like to make money selling burgers? Maybe they just want to sell cooked ones or just want to sell to the trade or be one big team or three small teams or do a veggie burger but no it's got to be two teams with a loving 'sub team' leader with two types of meat sold in the same way. It's just too managed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

It's easy to compare the two teams however they do it you just count the money.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

The Apprentice doesn't have a narrator does it?

And I'm not sure if you have inside knowledge of this series but based on recent years there's very little flexibility all the way to the end.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

My fave three apprentices are Jade, Joanna and Sarah Jayne.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Bape Culture posted:

How the gently caress did their disjointed rear end shouting over each other pitch get orders but a prototype with a different name was “too confusing.”

It's all lies a5h. It's just editing.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Bad task that.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Thinking of trying to track down some series 1 or 2 episodes to remind myself what this programme was like before it became this loving soap opera farce where half a team is told to sell something that hasn't been arranged by the other half clearly designed to create annoyed customers. gently caress off.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Load of shite.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Good to see Lord Sugar getting rid of poo poo contestants only problem is the rest are garbage too.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Maybe her business plan is being a massive loving twat.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Steve2911 posted:

I wish more was made of Elizabeth inappropriately touching potential employees during an interview.

That should've been one of those 'your team won but you can't do that poo poo so you're fired' scenarios.

I thought it was light hearted and playful behaviour. Nobody seemed to mind.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

I wouldn’t wipe my arse with her cakes.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Marmaduke! posted:

I've walked past the doctor lady's cosmetic clinic in London, I imagine it probably is rather profitable, in the way that selling snake oil to idiots often is.

When’s your next appointment?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

I cannot loving believe that boring sweet reseller is in the final gently caress

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

gently caress everyone and everything especially these two loving ‘winners’ gently caress off sweets in a fuckimg box fuckimg oval office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

He didn’t even say ‘you’re hired’

• Locked thread