Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Rondette posted:

At the end, they put a call out for competitors for the next series.

Who in their right minds would watch that episode and think that they are going to come out of it anything other than a laughing stock? Are there people that unironically watch it and think 'yes, that would be great for my career'.
I can only think of 3 people that have gone on to do something notable, Sairah (sic??) Kahn, Ruth Badger and Tom Pellereau. There is no glory in the show.

I’d imagine the people who would apply after watching that farce would be perfect candidates for the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Does Lord Sugar actually invest his own money in the businesses or is it setup so that the fee paid to him by the BBC includes the $250k that he invests? I assume he's not dumb enough to actually do the former.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Just saw the episode. Michaela was robbed. No mates rates!

• Locked thread