Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Everytime I walk through the fog Father G immediately shoots me loving dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
do I use a beckoning bell before or after I walk through the fog

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Thanks dude

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I have to see what's after father g I'm going insane

yay

verbal enema fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Jun 19, 2018

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I'm going to kick this Gatling prick in the loving teeth when I get up there

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
also WOW that is a lot of ghouls

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
got past the ghouls in that bigass room. I am now in completely uncharted territory and I'm tense nervous and scared as hell

Save me Kirkhammer

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I FOUND THE SHORTCUT OMG YES

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Ah so that's BSB

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I did not but I put some paper on my cleaver and it burst into flames and I got 1/3 of his life gone but then I forgot about the poison and died

Second attempt I got to 1/2 with no fire
Gotta deffo not get poisoned

Slow poison my rear end

verbal enema fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Jun 21, 2018

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

jit bull transpile posted:

Be his friend instead!

Too late I pushed him off the tower

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
BSB DEAD

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
V much looking forward to play some BB when I get home tonight I can't remember where I stopped..

Oh yeah first chalice dungeon

Undead Giant! Seems really easy! Also very easy to overestimate myself and get crushed in 3 seconds but it's going either instant death or getting him to about half in 4 hits so yay Kirkhammer+4 now I just need some molotovs or Firepaper. Idk if they will really do anything more I didn't notice the molotovs hurting him to much but having a giant sacred hammer on fire is pretty loving dope.

I'm assuming if I'm to coat a baddie in oil they burn much longer or more intensely?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Oh yeah so far the Kirkhammer attack switch to double handed is extremely awesome and perfectly anime

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Bust Rodd posted:

The virgin kirkhammer’s 2handed mode flails desperately against the undead giant while the Chad LHB pops his tumors with the gusto of 1,000 keg stands

Ok see I assume this is The Lunar Holy Blade or something I seen several times in the last couple of pages. I thought I had to do this chalice to progress? Ok if so all I need is like a small hint if I'm wrong. I killed bsb and well I guess RIP DJURA but hey ya clothes look good on me.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I'm bout to start playing after this bowl so

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Digirat posted:

Chalice dungeons aren’t needed to progress in the main game at all and based on your experience I don’t think you’ll be into them. I’d just ignore them.

What do you mean? Have i seemed whiney? Or bad

Well I mean I am bad but I'm deffo 100% enjoying this game I just got Nioh flashbacks when thinking about fighting Father G for 100 times and said ehhhh no

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
You kinda look like the Priest Guy from Ninety Nine Nights with the Gascoinge attire and the Kirkhammer

So that's pretty loving awesome

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Back 2 getting murdered by villagers again hell yeah

I wonder why I thought the game would prevent me from running down into an elevator shaft

verbal enema fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Jun 23, 2018

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Why is my saw cleaver red when it only has 1 durability missing?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Bogart posted:

are you sure it doesn't just have 1 durability /left/

Nah it said 199/200 then I killed some stuff and it was fine??

Probably was just missing some blood on it tbh

Also gently caress these bag dudes Oly poo poo

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Hello I'm in Yarghulul and wow everyone really is an rear end in a top hat.

I think I hosed up not keeping Djuras gear and Father G's gear. In now wearing the Yarghul gear and heh oh boy I'm pretty sure that's not going to stop this Darkbeast which I'm worried about.

This my new Nu isn't it. This is the boss that I'm going to fight 100+ times.

Cleric - 26!
Father G - 66! And then I summoned so w/e sorta hosed that up
Djura - 6
BSB - 6!! (I'm proud of this IDC a lot of things realized for me)
Darkbeast - 2 and I hit it once so far total

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

scary ghost dog posted:

thats a lot of attempts on those early bosses. i suggest coming back to paarl

I might if I can figure out Bag Town

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Thank you for your support doggo messengers

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

...! posted:

Missed this post earlier somehow.

Armor matters very little in this game, especially when it comes to physical damage. It's entirely fashion. Just wear something in every slot and you're good. Not sure why you'd get rid of any of it, though, especially since the gear you're talking about costs Insight.

Yeah I was pretty drunk the other night

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Whoever the one Hunter is who only uses a shotgun is a loving bitch gently caress that dude

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Ayyyyy I found where I first died to Bagman and now I'm where I am 'supposed' to be hell yeah

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Hell yeah tonight I get to battle Vicar Amelia for loving ever again .

YOURE JUST A RIP OFF CLERIC BEAST DIE ALREADY

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Samuringa posted:

Imagine when you get to the first DLC Boss who's Amelia on every single steroid known to man and beast

Oh boy!

Almost killed the Undead Giant in the first chalice last night so that was pretty cool. Dude had like 1/5 hp left damnit.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Hey did you know the Pig charge hurts other bad dudes too? I didn't but lol it just saved me life

To then die to these lovely dogs I loving hate this dogs get off me

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
YOU CAN BAIT THE BAG MEN INTO DOING THAT STUPID FOG THING THEN GET AN EASY VISCERAL AND THRN KILL HIM WHEN HE POWERS UP OMG I'm smart now

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Just went back to the chalice to dick around some

Undead Giant is gone??? What? Like he's just not here and I can go down to the next level?

I didnt defeat him there is no way. I mean yeah I got home at 5am super hammered but I feel like I'd remember that?

I'm kind of sad.

Eh gently caress em

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Ok who the gently caress is this naked fat lunatic

e: fuuuuuck yoooou

edit part 2 return of edit: is Vicar Amelia singing a hymn before you go into the fog wtf

lol

"hes on layer 3 with a club and than fat piece of sh** keeps one hitting me with his body slam. I had no problem with watchdog, but this guy is just beating the crap out of me. I try evading it but he just keeps rolling till he literally touches me and boom I'm dead. What am i missing? i can't figure it out, he's so fast. Thats not cool. Fat ppl aren't fast. I used to be fat, i wasn't rolling my fat everywhere, freaking jerk."

verbal enema fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Jun 28, 2018

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Witch of Hemwick is dead

OH A SUMMONS BOSS I CAN HANDLE THIS
wait where is the Witch? Wait why are there two? Where are they now and GET THESE TALL IDIOTS OFF ME

oh just run in a circle ok cool bye bitch.

Idk how far I'm going to take the Tontritus but it's very useful right now. I swap between Saw Cleaver+5, Ludwig's Holy Blade+5, and the Tontritus+5.

I probably shouldn't have upgraded all of the as high as I have probably need to pick one or two but meh.

Oh and Vicar Amelia was a really good fight. I did summon an Old Hunter but it was do that or bang my head against Paarl Darkbeast and that lunatic fat acrobat. I hate that guy but I seen and read things about the Chalice and there is no way I'm not going to at least TRY(really hard) to fight everything.

Oh and gently caress these nighttime dogs

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Fat Baby is just fast enough and mean enough to keep me in full defense right now which I know is his plan.

Also hey uhh the flamethrower gun kind of sucks but you got me hosed if you think I'm not going to try and use it as much as possible.

"This things kind of sucks"
Heh yeah well let's see what it does to things weak to fire!
*nothing extra*
ah. well it looks cool

Hey let's talk some stats really quick.

Im 27 vit 20 end 21 str 13 skill 7 blood and 8 arcane.

That ok right? I don't have many problems doing damage really. I can parry not too bad I'm getting a little better at seeing when bosses are dizzy for a few seconds to snag that combo or heavy attack. I just worry about not having enough hp to take a huge hit and not being able to survive to steal life back or stab myself in the leg with somebodies' blood I found.

This is a really good game

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I really really like the Tontritus right now. It's trick being even more bolty is cool to me and it's easy since it's only one move set. Also I get to run around like an rear end in a top hat.

After that I mean the Saw Cleaver is amazing. I have only messed with the Kirkhammer and Ludwig's Blade. I love both of them but kind of lean toward the Hammer for style points because come on now.

The Flamesprayer is also fun to run around incinerating the starting area :black101:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Killed some Big rear end Fire dog at the end of the first chalice in one go hell yeah

Now I noticed that moltovs didn't really make a difference (maybe?) But did I piss it off or is it always an rear end in a top hat

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Best part of Bloodborne is going from that for like 3-5 hours right into NBA 2k18

NOTHING MAKES SENSE

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

scary ghost dog posted:

its already on fire my dude. you cant make it more on fire

this is the kind of challenge a hunter does not back down from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

World War Mammories posted:

"Our thirst for blood satiates us, soothes our fears. Seek the old blood, but beware the frailty of men. Their wills are weak, minds young.
The foul beasts will dangle nectar and lure the meek into the depths. Remain wary of the frailty of men. Their wills are weak, minds young. Were it not for fear, death would go unlamented.
Seek the old blood. Let us pray, let us wish to partake in communion. Let us partake in communion and feast upon the old blood."

Yeah I missed all of this somehow when I first encountered her.

I meant like when you go back and hang in front of the fog while she prays in wolf mode it sounds like she is still singing and man is it creepy