Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
What's the highest damage roll on a blood gem you can have? I'm sitting pretty on 3 +27% and want to know if grinding to roll 30 is a thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
I did an arc build it's not that great

E: Crossing into strength is great because it's synergies with the Amy arm and with the Holy Moonlight blade but pew pew is kinda suck until then.

SleepySonata fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Apr 8, 2018

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
You know I thought beefing myself up to level 210 would have given me something to look forward to in terms of Co-op but it's still all defiled amygdala and yharnam. :smith:

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
Some of them end with me just leaving the game because gently caress you I'm not going to sit there while you try and use a Simon's bowblade the wrong loving way

SleepySonata fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Apr 9, 2018

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
I'd really like to promise you, but there's a strong possibility I might be busy tonight. I don't have forum PM but you can DM me over at Discord and I'll be happy to help whenever.

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

What discord?

SleepySonata#2837

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
I still advocate for my 30 VIT soul level 120 DEX Build for BOM.