Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Anyone got a link to the original BB thread or is it one of the ones that got eaten by the server?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

skasion posted:

It should still exist but with a few arcane posts of the unseen at the end. Let me check

Try this: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3708107&perpage=40&noseen=1

Thanks mate, came back for a new playthrough and feeling nostalgic.

Grant us eyes.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Finished pff a ng++ hit the zone at the end of the dlc, just loving danced around Maria, Orphan and the shark bros.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

cheeseboy58 posted:

Ive binged out on this game for the past 2 weeks. i think the lores really great stuff. Easily the most cryptic storytelling fromsoft has done..i like to think great ones arent so bad, and humanity just opened up a giant can of worms onto itself

Oedon and Amygdala seem like pricks tbh. The others just seem to be either going on their way or trying to help.