Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019
I think I died like, 30 times to the living failures, before knocking off Maria in abou 5 goes with some good parrying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019
I'd say that Bloodborne suffers from the classic From issue of having an amazing first half and a 2nd half of a more mixed quality. Everything up to Rom is fantastic, and you still get some good fights in at the end, but i'm not a big fan of any of the areas post Rom outside of the Lecture hall. The mob and boss design feels weaker overall, and you end up fighting a lot of re-skins of earlier enemies.

Sekiro's difficulty curve felt weird to me, mainly because it felt bloody impossible up until the Genichiro fight, and then the combat clicked for me and I had an much easier time from there on out, aside from the occasional tough mob (goddamn straw hat monks).