Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

GARY :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

wtf was that steal attempt, why take the bat out of your best player's hands

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Corey Kluber is actually bad and sucks (we did well to hammer the mistakes he made)

now the loss to Bauer last night is even worse! but the Yanks need a strong performance from the bullpen almost assuredly if CC continues to get smacked around

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

there's literally no downside to challenging a call in baseball, it was dumb but oh boy if it doesn't get blown up if we lose

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

but seriously, why didn't Girardi challenge

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Sydin posted:

Here I'll lend you a Cubs .gif that works pretty well in situations like this:

this is actually perfect, thank you

I've always thought that Girardi was a good but not great manager that got a lot of flak for no reason, but his decisions this season have been weird and bad. No idea why he didn't trust Gary on challenging or taking D-Rob out for Kahnle or Chapman

if we sign a new manager I wouldn't be mad

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I'm still mad Chapman is on this good and pure team

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

oh, no Girardi decides to take umbrage with something...

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

this team did not make these kinds of mistakes all year, what in the loving hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Betances is dealing right now

• Locked thread