Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Safety Biscuits
Oct 21, 2010

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I'm trying, with great difficulty, to imagine willingly reading Brandon Sanderson.

Daric posted:

Man if you're struggling with that, you may have a learning disability. You should get that checked.

Both of these posts are bad.

I'm the Book Barn IK. Feel free to PM me or email bookbarnsecretsanta@gmail.com if I can help you with anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Biscuits
Oct 21, 2010

pseudanonymous posted:

Is the first one bad because it's so obviously true that it's not even worth saying or posting about?

Lol, but it's bad because it's just a drive-by with no discussion.

Safety Biscuits
Oct 21, 2010

StonecutterJoe posted:

His charity is literally "give me money, so I can take a cut and then give the rest to this other charity that already exists."

In itself, that's fine. There are plenty of foundations that do this, and it lets the charity concentrate on its real work.

The numbers Ornamented Death quotes, on the other hand... invite suspicion.

Safety Biscuits
Oct 21, 2010

I recently proofread a book and I swear the author made that mistake every single time he meant to write "led". Every single time. I blame Robert Plant.