Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
I missed it why's Rinne out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
That's gotta sting

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
Oh my god I saw a tooth vacate his mouth

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
It was horrifying and they kept showing it in slow motion

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
Preds seem like they're getting their poo poo together, just need to turn it into a goal

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Mike_V posted:

holy poo poo the new interface that fox sports is using is loving terrible

Is that the matte, solid color one? Cause if so I love that and think you're very wrong

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
Jesus Murray is a wall

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

He had a rough start to the season so thankfully it seems he still has the Preds dialed in to get back into his groove.

And as was mentioned, yeah - Maatta looks good so far. His offensive game is definitely back at least.

Yeah the Preds are getting some good time in the offensive zone but just struggle to get any chances. That PP back there looked anemic.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
That's a lotta dudes in the box

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
I dunno how big a deal Ian Cole is but the Pens have been frustrating the Preds as well as myself all game long without him so...

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
Oh well Preds 0-2 hopin' the Lightning can go 2-0 for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
Man I wish I had been watching the Lightning game the whole night

• Locked thread