Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

8one6 posted:

Something something magic and now Everyone on the show is Zari. Let's see Tala Ashe's impressions of all of the other characters.

Tala Ashe vs D’arcy Carden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

GigaPeon posted:

Tala Ashe vs D’arcy Carden.

Tag team match with Diane Guerrero and Tatiana Maslany.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Laterite posted:

Tag team match with Diane Guerrero and 12x Tatiana Maslany.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

"I actually love the blue mush!"

Oh Nate.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Every so often I fall back on a recipe from my college days, throwing a pound of beans or lentils, some chopped vegetables of indiscriminate variety, 2 pounds of meat of indiscriminate variety, and 2 quarts of stock into a crock pot and leaving on low for 10 hours. It’s a disgusting brown slop, more like a cartoonish and deliberate caricature of wet dog food than anything else, but it tastes good, fills you up and keeps you going, keeps you regular, produces 3-6 meals worth of food, and costs practically nothing to make. In summary, I Stan for mush!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
So we need to check up on how everyone's favorite legend has been doing during this crisis.

(Give it a watch it was actually pretty good)

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Senerio posted:

So we need to check up on how everyone's favorite legend has been doing during this crisis.

TBF I’d be utterly thrilled if this was the only reference to Hawkdude ever made on Legends after season 1

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Senerio posted:

Why is this?

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I actually liked it. Especially the part where hawkgirl left him

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I started watching Constantine on the CW Seed. Matt Ryan has a boner inducing chest.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 10:26 on May 31, 2020

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

nunsexmonkrock posted:

I started watching Constantine on the CW Seed. Matt Ryan has a boner inducing chest.

You should see him in person. He's a goddamned hunk.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I wish I could so I can just high 5 him.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
He was very nice but not as warm as Brandon Routh or Caity Lotz. Routh was literally warm, when I got my hug I never wanted to leave.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Now I want a hug from all of them.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Meeting CW actors is the only thing I miss about going to cons. I have yet to have a bad experience. Hell Tom Welling was a nice guy in 2018!

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
My husband doesn't like comics as much as I do so I will probably never be to one of the cons. He is nice though so whenever he goes to the book store he gets me a wonder woman comic and lets me keep all of my comics on the book shelf in the office room.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I've grown to hate most convention experiences. The crowds or gross people are the main thing but everyone should attend a major con once.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Rhyno posted:

I've grown to hate most convention experiences. The crowds or gross people are the main thing but everyone should attend a major con once.

I once spent a whole day at the rear end end of an Artist’s Alley. The most shocking thing was that the smell is real. It’s like a physical presence. Also, I spent the whole time sat about twenty feet from Sam Witwer, but this was back when he was only known as the vampire from the American Being Human, so I ignored him the whole time.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
People think that con funk is exaggerated but it's not.

The worst con experience I've ever had was c2e2 in 2015 or so where a girl cosplaying as Harley was skating around but she COULD NOT SKATE and kept crashing into people to stop herself and was all TEE HEE IM SO RANDOM and the staff did nothing about it until she fell over some small children.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Rhyno posted:

COULD NOT SKATE and kept crashing into people to stop herself

I would clothesline the bitch. Just keep my arm out and watch her skate into it.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Yea, anime north is normally on memorial day weekend and that's often the first hot weekend of the summer. The hotels aren't too bad because it's air conditioned, but the Congress center where the dealers room and other stuff is can get that serious con funk going on. I usually duck back to my hotel room and take a shower in the afternoon, but not everyone can do that.

Guests are pretty good sports to deal with that.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/caitylotz/status/1267649888503738369?s=20

Oh Grant ... that beard.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
This is an extremely on-brand promo.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

I like how Grant Gustin's room looks like every nerdy youtubers room.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I feel like tonight is gonna break my heart a little.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

He grows that drat beard every time the show is on break. I don't think anyone has the heart to tell him it sucks.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
way behind but just wanted to say i fuckin burst out laughing when mick showed up on screen during the trek scene. love this show so much

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

My CW feed is hosed up. :(

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
some tankies are gonna get mad about that Stalin callout.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Feels like we were missing a couple scenes there.

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

This is....oddly edited and paced

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

When did they get to this museum?

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

The last couple episodes have also been an odd character assassination of Charlie.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:laffo: this rules

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Awww, poor Zari 1.0

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

I'm sad if the good Zari is gone but not the Zari/Nate crap.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Wait so when Charlie first broke the loom she became an immortal shapeshifter but now Lachesis is human for some reason?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
At least Zari 1.0 is in the Totem so they can call on her for tech support.

Start of next season is gonna be the search for Sara it seems.

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

nooneofconsequence posted:

I'm sad if the good Zari is gone but not the Zari/Nate crap.

They rebooted the timeline and got stuck in a world where this great Zari/Nate love story made sense instead of our world where it was like “huh, that was 100% out of the blue”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Charlie singing the Cul-De-Sac theme as a punk song, great stuff. (Also everyone's punk rock look.)