Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
clearly it's amaya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.

seaborgium posted:

There's too many options to be sure that's who it'll be. Nate alone has several from the team that could come up, plus Mick still has his kid's mom.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

seaborgium posted:

There's too many options to be sure that's who it'll be. Nate alone has several from the team that could come up, plus Mick still has his kid's mom.

In typical Legends fashion, it'll be all of them at once.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Xelkelvos posted:

In typical Legends fashion, it'll be all of them at once.

Flash already had like 5 versions of Sherloq's ex show up at one time.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

Rhyno posted:

Flash already had like 5 versions of Sherloq's ex show up at one time.

Sherloque.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That's what I said, Shurluck.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I laughed SO hard when they did that scene in the premiere.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Finally caught up on this show (and the rest of Arrowverse) after being behind for a while. Really hope the season after the incoming one adds more cast members from other dying or dead Arrowverse shows. Would love to see Rene, Mia, Dreamer, and Brainiac be able to escape their dead/dying shows and make it here.

Speaking of Rene, real disappointed in the Arrow writers for not having him call people hoss after season 6.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It was really weird when Wally joined the team for like 2 seconds.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

muscles like this! posted:

It was really weird when Wally joined the team for like 2 seconds.

But that's like ... 20 years to a speedster

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.
I don't even remember what happened to Rip at this point.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
he went kablooie

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."

site posted:

he went kablooie

He MIGHT have gone kablooie.

He's dead until that 7% chance to not die actually comes up to allow him to come back.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
In a show about time travel (and after a multiversal reboot of sorts) , no one's ever really gone.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i suppose they could rescue him moments before the bomb goes off if they really wanted to bring him back, but they've repeatedly said he's dead for the time being

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
It sucks that the show did Rip dirty by not knowing how to write him because I really like Arthur Davril and he deserved better that Season 1 Rip and post-Season 1 Floundering To Find A Purpose For Him On The Show Rip.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Bing seems to be channeling remnants from the pre-Crisis multiverse.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
she did seem to be sharing a lot of pics with ruby post crisis, so good for them if true. but lol at the height "(same as tala ashe)"

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

site posted:

she did seem to be sharing a lot of pics with ruby post crisis, so good for them if true. but lol at the height "(same as tala ashe)"

I was not aware of this. But I could not find any reference to actual marriage other than that presumably AI generated blurb.

Conversely, Google think that Ruby Rose is married to someone named Phoebe Dahl, who it looked like she was engaged to quite some time ago.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

site posted:

Yeah, I haven't checked it out for a minute but for quite a while Caity was posting a lot of stuff on Instagram with her and Ruby hanging out and doing stuff like taking pottery classes and going on vacation together.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

quote:

TV IV › DC's Legends of Tomorrow - S6 - (same as Tala Ashe)

Nice.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

oh jay posted:

Bing seems to be channeling remnants from the pre-Crisis multiverse.

Caity and Ruby have been all over each others Instagram accounts this past year, very conspicuously starting (some might even say purposefully parading) right after Ruby abruptly dumped her last girlfriend. According to Ruby's IG she moved in with Caity and her family some time before Christmas; they spent Caity's birthday posting lots of videos of them together (alone) and Caity's been constantly wearing a new diamond ring since then.
Of course there's no indication that they've actually gotten married, or even any explicit statement from either of them that they're dating at all, but it is extremely hard to interpret their posts any other way. If someone published photos of me sleeping and captioned them "the most precious person I know" and we weren't dating, I'd be quite scared.

I hope for Caity's sake that the many, many allegations of Ruby being an abusive narcissist are either false, exaggerated, or at the very least something Ruby has gotten in check. Caity's been quite an idiot in the recent past herself, but she at least always seems well-meaning, and nobody deserves to be treated the way Ruby has been accused of doing. They do seem happy, so good luck to them.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

:siren: MAY 2ND!! :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPA2QuWCkYQ

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
kinda stumbled onto this while reading something else, apparently they got maisie to come back and direct the finale for the upcoming season

minor behind the scenes sort of spoilers, so don't click if you want to go in totally fresh

https://bleedingcool.com/tv/legends-of-tomorrow-s06e13-sara-meets-her-match-micks-big-event/

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013
Actor departure spoilers

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNwX1YWBl8q/

Honestly, that's a pretty awesome goodbye.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

That's pretty much in keeping with what the actor has said previously so no big surprise.

site posted:

kinda stumbled onto this while reading something else, apparently they got maisie to come back and direct the finale for the upcoming season

minor behind the scenes sort of spoilers, so don't click if you want to go in totally fresh

https://bleedingcool.com/tv/legends-of-tomorrow-s06e13-sara-meets-her-match-micks-big-event/

I don't think that's the finale, just a list of all the episodes they've announced details for. There's normally something like 18 episodes in a season. Now obviously covid might've cut the episode count down.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

howe_sam posted:

I don't think that's the finale, just a list of all the episodes they've announced details for. There's normally something like 18 episodes in a season. Now obviously covid might've cut the episode count down.

You're right that it's not the finale, but I believe they were only commissioned for 14 episodes this season.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Open Source Idiom posted:

Actor departure spoilers

:patriot:

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Open Source Idiom posted:

Actor departure spoilers

It's been removed

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

Xelkelvos posted:

It's been removed

Dominic Purcell's leaving the show, and basically gave the studio the kiss off as he did it. It was a pretty sweet post.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE
unsurprising. Everyone else on the show has more to do/better powers/skills and he’s felt super under-utilised in recent seasons. When he does get a plot line it’s always a completely seperate thing.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

He'd been teasing it for a bit. I don't blame him for feeling a bit upset at the studio after how his friend Routh was treated

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
What happened to Routh??

Also, I wonder whats going to happen with Micks daughter.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Vietnamwees posted:

What happened to Routh??

The parting was very much not amicable. Ford and Routh both.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Purchell has a lot of instagram posts proclaiming how much he loves his original cast mates, he and Routh did a lot of cons together, they seemed to be very good friends off camera.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Vietnamwees posted:

What happened to Routh??

Routh and his wife Courtney Ford explicitly wanted to stay on the show, them leaving was not their choice

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Apr 18, 2021

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Losing brandon, courtney, maisie, and dominic within 2 seasons is...not a good sign, ngl

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
They should cancel the show after next season before losing more of the cast. Alternatively, they could bring in a bunch of characters from other Arrowverse shows to mix it up.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
CW shows are dropping like flies but somehow Flash refuses to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Spacebump posted:

Alternatively, they could bring in a bunch of characters from other Arrowverse shows to mix it up.

Someone elsewhere brought up the idea of maybe bringing in Alice from Batwoman and I'd love that tbh