Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

muscles like this! posted:

Supposedly WB is working on a big screen Batman Beyond animated movie to copy the success of Spider-Verse.

That's been panned as a BS rumor by most sites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Introduce Terry using Nora in The Flash.

englerp
Oct 13, 2011

Senerio posted:

Introduce Terry using Nora in The Flash.

That would be pretty schway!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Would that mean Nora would go away forever?

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
Now I really want London Wideboy Alfred Pennyworth on the Waverider. Sean Pertwee and Maisie Sellers can try to out Cockney each other while punching people's lights aaaaht. Knees ip muvver brahn.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Sloth Life posted:

Now I really want London Wideboy Alfred Pennyworth on the Waverider. Sean Pertwee and Maisie Sellers can try to out Cockney each other while punching people's lights aaaaht. Knees ip muvver brahn.

It would be remarkably fitting to give another member of the Pertwee clan access to a time machine, yes.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

nine-gear crow posted:

It would be remarkably fitting to give another member of the Pertwee clan access to a time machine, yes.

Again, this is American Dr. Who after all.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Supposedly WB is working on a big screen Batman Beyond animated movie to copy the success of Spider-Verse.

PASS. As a Batfam fan, i couldn't possibly be less interested in Batman Beyond.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Rocksicles posted:

How does it feel having bad taste?

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Xelkelvos posted:

How does it feel having bad taste?

I'm cool with it. Terry is a the poor man's Dick Grayson and Bruce's puppet.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Rocksicles posted:

dont worry, its not coming out until 2021 lmao

DC still desperately chasing that hype

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/TheCW_Legends/status/1096061709712834560

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

It’s still on hiatus for another month and a half and somehow producing better content than Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl combined.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

nine-gear crow posted:

It’s still on hiatus for another month and a half and somehow producing better content than Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl combined.

Content so good the other shows are stealing it
https://twitter.com/CW_Arrow/status/1096076792413253633

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE
I'm not a fan of the way they're splitting the season in two with such a large gap. If they want to give Legends and Black Lightning shorter seasons (and I don't object to that; I'm firmly of the opinion that shows end up being better when seasons are shorter) then they should just have one after the other.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

The Lord Bude posted:

I'm not a fan of the way they're splitting the season in two with such a large gap. If they want to give Legends and Black Lightning shorter seasons (and I don't object to that; I'm firmly of the opinion that shows end up being better when seasons are shorter) then they should just have one after the other.

It's actually Roswell's fault. They wanted to stick it after The Flash which bumped everything else in the schedule around and Legends drew the shortest straw. Same thing happened to Supergirl last year.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

howe_sam posted:

It's actually Roswell's fault. They wanted to stick it after The Flash which bumped everything else in the schedule around and Legends drew the shortest straw. Same thing happened to Supergirl last year.

The timeslot got abducted by aliens.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

howe_sam posted:

I'm the dumbass who's watching Roswell and enjoying it, too. Literally looking forward to it every week. They are supposed to be adults though, so I don't have to feel weird about how hot all the dudes are like with Riverdale.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I've just started catching up and Custodians of the Chronology :allears:

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Hahaha, the puppets had a theme song.

Quincyh
Dec 24, 2011

He's stolen the fire chief's hat!

SardonicTyrant posted:

Hahaha, the puppets had a theme song.

I've had some problems with this season, but this episode earned my utter undying devotion for this show.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Oh no!

https://comicbook.com/dc/2019/02/23/arrow-and-legends-of-tomorrow-rumored-to-be-ending-after-crisis-/

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Probably BS since the rumor boils down to "Crisis is gonna change stuff, so they'd probably cancel it and move the characters around."

My hope is if the show does end they just come back next season as "The Super Legends of Tomorrow" and are louder, angrier, and still have access to a time machine.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Just fold all the Arrowverse into one show that airs five nights a week with a huge, interchangeable cast. I want to see Mick and Diggle have to team up to stop Solomon Grundy. Or Cisco and Nate have to stop the Ultra-Humanite. Or Alex and Constantine have to stop Granny Goodness while also planning Oliver’s surprise birthday party. Call it DC’s World’s Finest.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

A Fancy Hat posted:

Probably BS since the rumor boils down to "Crisis is gonna change stuff, so they'd probably cancel it and move the characters around."

My hope is if the show does end they just come back next season as "The Super Legends of Tomorrow" and are louder, angrier, and still have access to a time machine.

No silly, Legends of Tomorrow Z comes next, THEN Legends of Tomorrow Super!

Edit: You aren't gonna like Legends of Tomorrow GT.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
I'd be okay with Arrow ending, tbh. It's done its time and is basically spinning its wheels at this point. Legends ending would be a drat shame, but I could see a restructuring in its future. A series based off of them patching up anomalies caused by the Crisis is basically a tailor built plot for them.

If they do make a proper new series, if it's an ensemble one, I'd hope it's the Justice Society (can't do Justice League lest casuals get confused) or something. Alternatively, since Batwoman was set up, her series could be the replacement street level series that Arrow nominally was. As an alternative out, they could shift shows and rescope Ollie's duties and do a Checkmate sort of series with Ollie as the Black King and only needing to guest star while the main focus is on a new ensemble of Black/White Knights. That Checkmate has largely been replaced by ARGUS in the comics is irrelevant, lmao.

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
Give us Green Lantern with Diggle as the lead.

You can have a second chance to make this right!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Legends of Tomorrow But Also They Run a Restaurant For Superheroes

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

A Fancy Hat posted:

Same, but interdimensional bar but also villains are allowed too like that British pub in batman inc.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

I could definitely see Ray Palmer as an unshakably cheerful bartender.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

There was a Super-Buddies comic where they served fast food in hell. I could see the Legends doing that.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I can see Arrow ending after Crisis because the show is pushing 10 years old now. I hope Legends getting the axe isn't true, but then again it's the most expensive of the Arrowverse shows with its sets, costumes, locations and special effects.

Still, five seasons on a show that people were convinced was DOA before the first season was even done airing is a drat respectable run...

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Arrow gets cancelled, but instead of moving Oliver Queen to Legends or Flash, he becomes a regular in Supernatural.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

A Fancy Hat posted:

Restaurant at the end of the universe

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Azhais posted:

Restaurant at the end of the universe

Wasn't there a game that was exactly this?

Oh yes, Callahan's Crosstime Saloon. Probably the most confusing adventure came I ever tried playing.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They've announced that Jes Macallan will once again be a series regular next season so Ava is sticking around at least.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Okay fine, but what about Nate?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

They've announced that Jes Macallan will once again be a series regular next season so Ava is sticking around at least.

Oh gently caress yes.

howe_sam posted:

:shrug: Usually they get their casting announcements out of the way all at once, so hopefully this also means no change in status w/r/t Nate, Nora, and Constantine too, but we'll see.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

howe_sam posted:

Well, Nate's role was reduced because of a family emergency (his newborn daughter needed surgery), so if everything's going well (which he said was), I'd think Nate would stick around.

nine-gear crow posted:

Oh gently caress yes.

:shrug: Usually they get their casting announcements out of the way all at once, so hopefully this also means no change in status w/r/t Nate, Nora, and Constantine too, but we'll see.

I only think Matt Ryan was contracted for this season, and if the rumors are true that DC wants to another Constantine series, he won't be sticking around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Davros1 posted:

Well, Nate's role was reduced because of a family emergency (his newborn daughter needed surgery), so if everything's going well (which he said was), I'd think Nate would stick around.

I only think Matt Ryan was contracted for this season, and if the rumors are true that DC wants to another Constantine series, he won't be sticking around.

Needs to go to the Doom Patrol universe, get some rawness back into the magic world.