Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Elentor posted:

In my heart Mick is the one true Rebecca all the other Rebeccas are just imitating.

i hope they didnt really decide to jettison that whole side plot in the season premiere (along with mona) and that it comes back at some point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
if mick can conjure up a fictional tri-boobed woman to bone mona can love a wolfman imo

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Personally im glad mona and gary werent a thing because she was very sweet and garys a fuckin mess. He deserves constantine

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Senerio posted:

Constangreen.

:hmmyes:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Yeah Zari should be dating Charlie not Nate

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I just noticed that they changed zaris last name from tomaz to tarazi for this new season, so i wonder if tomaz ended up being problematic or something

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Ahhh, interesting. Ty

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
some from s3 as well, i noticed the cool whip scene from the groundhog day ep.

lmao young constantines mohawk

e: was nice to see that after last episode noras trying to do some social work in her role as fairy godmother

site fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Feb 19, 2020

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
its a cute vid :3: , saw it earlier but wasnt sure if it was too fangirly for the thread to post stuff from social media :ohdear:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
rip should stay dead because somehow for being originally a show that centered around him he was always one of the most boring characters on it

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

nine-gear crow posted:

Rip was boring because he was the stick in the mod STOP HAVING FUN GUYS character who always knew more than everyone else and hid it from them for stupid reasons. Season 2-3 Rip was really good because he was on a fun self-destructive downward spiral and would get blindsided by poo poo just as badly as the rest of the Time Idiots.

Brain scrambled film school Rip, Evil Rip, and drunken cake wizard Rip were some of the best moments for that character.

s2-3 rip was more tolerable since his screen time got reduced by like 80% lol but ill grant drunk baker rip was funny for the 5 minutes he was around

howe_sam posted:

an amazing detail about Matt Ryan

that owns. im glad to hear he loves the material that much

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
sara has actually been staving off his cancer by stopping him from smoking all the time

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

nine-gear crow posted:

Yeah, this is like a Flash Thread level of Weird Derail. Come on, folks, we’re better than Flash Thread... right? :ohdear:

Tbh considering legends seems to pride itself on its representation and themes that go along with it, it's not an unfair complaint/concern

site fucked around with this message at 12:26 on Feb 22, 2020

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
jonah hex

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
constantine is right there

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
nope, no idea who that is

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
"mediocre is not bad"

it felt they gave caity a healthy budget for this ep, im glad she got to have fun with it. couldnt help but think the matrix and then yup

Open Source Idiom posted:

It's just not very fun tbh

yeeeah, not doing much for me right now but hopefully itll build to something good

personally i was hoping we could get another queer relationship with charlie but i do like b so far, so we'll see where this goes

site fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Feb 26, 2020

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i thought the season 4 finale wouldve been better if ray had met damien in hell instead of vandal savage, so if hes coming back for an ep im glad. tbh i kinda liked the fact that legends actually bothered to give him a whole arc through s2 and 3

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i was looking forward to it too as this would let me pay attention to something that isnt super tuesday crap

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
mick is now in a strange place because they actually gave him something to do and then dumped it at the beginning of this season...kinda like how they gave ray and nora an arc and are now dumping them

justice for ray and nora (and mick)

The Lord Bude posted:

look at how every episode now seems to have a few of them splitting off and sitting the episode out, or disappearing into a B plot - but there was a huge amount of fat you could have trimmed

i was thinking about it the other day and realized why the constantine plot is bugging me this season. in previous season john has been working as part of the crew. like they were dealing with demons and hell related stuff but constantine was doing it as part of the crew. whereas this season so far its always felt like they are making two different shows, the legends show and the constantine show guest starring legends characters, and airing them in the same time slot. it just doesnt feel cohesive

site fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Mar 8, 2020

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Rhyno posted:

I think it's time for John to get his own magic show and he can take Gary with him.

hell, i agree

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
that was some top tier legends for sure wow jeeze

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
the puppets are awesome thats whats up with them

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

bbf2 posted:

The third act wedding scenes probably would have come across as a bit cheesy and rushed had I not known that the actors were married in real life. But since I knew that the actors were married IRL, I knew it was a celebration of that and got a little bit teary eyed.

i actually did not know this, thats adorable

also its a real shame about those ratings, as i really did try to watch all the others and this and bl seem to be the only good ones

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
thinking about the best gag: john having his trenchcoat on underneath his snowgear

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I appreciate how neal mcdonough seems to enjoy how silly the show is and leans into it

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
the guy from arrow who is now the green lantern is taking that slot

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
fuuuuuuck

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
https://twitter.com/caitylotz/status/1240037162235473920

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Sloth Life posted:

Been trawling Tumblr and it's hit me how LOT has screwed over so many characters and it just kinda fell down a memory hole.

Like, Ray and Nora leaving pales against Nazis killing Stein in terms of BAD IDEAS, the lovely handling of Jax, not to mention the absolute trauma that was Kendra's gaining then losing ground with the whole Hawkpeople clusterfuck.

I love this show but it has real LOW lows and lovely ideas too.

yeah ngl, even though the show picked up pretty much immediately after stein and jax left the show, it was kinda scummy how steins s3 arc was becoming a dad and grandpa and they literally were about to have him be able to just leave and then earth x happens and he dies needlessly instead

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
im so happy right now

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
So, just curious, Maisie isn't leaving the show is she? I like that they're apparently heading in the direction of astra actually being part of the crew but I also got a little worried that this arc about the fates was the end for Charlie and astra was gonna be her replacement. Maybe Ray and Nora getting written out just has me on edge

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i appreciate that they had one of the zombie extras dress up to look like george romero in the junkyard scene

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
way behind but just wanted to say i fuckin burst out laughing when mick showed up on screen during the trek scene. love this show so much

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
so it was a good finale, i cant believe that they actually had thong song play during the fight and it wasnt just a sight gag, but at the same time of course the show that has damian's resurrection played to return of the mack would do that.

i have to agree with the poster who said that it felt real weird to me that there was a long goodbye scene for zari prime even though tala is still gonna be on the show, but charlies scene is just "hey actually im out guys" and then they hug and its over in like 30sec. agreed x2 with the person who pointed out that charlie had a real out of character (imo) turn into capitulating to fash older sister the last few episodes and then having he leave the show at the end of the episode just felt like a real crappy way to end a great character and a great actress' run on the show. i have to admit tho, i did find that punk cover of mr parker's coul-de-sac to be much better than it had any right to be

i also wish that zari prime came back for good, but its not like zari 2.0 is a bad character (well, tbh i find constantine kinda gross so that relationship makes me gag but that whatever).

third, seeing courtney ford come back as marie just made me pine for a cameo by ray and nora, i mean they brought jax back for the s3(??) finale so come on.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Tiggum posted:

It would have been weirder the other way around since Zari was basically dying whereas Charlie was just quitting the team. It wouldn't make sense for the characters to care less about that than which actors are still going to be on the show.

i mean, they can literally visit zari prime in the totem, theyve already done it

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
from what little of supergirl i sat through with brainiac in it he was kinda a sucky character

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
what was that spike in october 2017? im guessing it was the finale to one of the crossovers?

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Apparently headlining legends pays enough for a fairly nice house and kitchen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Lol