Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Man, Sara's going to punch a hole through a bulkhead when she wakes up hears she missed Themyscira.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

Rhyno posted:

Ooooh, the person in front of me to meet Routh said that it must have been cool to be able to work with his wife all year and he sort of made it sound like it wasn't over!
I want a scene of her explaining how dad changed the family name to "Darhk" because he didn't think anybody would be scared of a guy named Zatara.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

howe_sam posted:

I fully believe Sara would've won that even without her super powers.

Her superhero origin story is "girl who almost drowned on Oliver Queen's party boat." This is just as much a part of her destiny as the totem and paragon stuff.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
So the air totem is a weapon containing the crystallized consciousness of its user from an erased timeline. I am amazed at how batshit that is, but also a bit amazed that I've already seen it done before on Adventure Time. Given how that turned out, I'm wondering what would be the DC analogue for the grass sword? Like, if Swamp Thing pokes it too hard or something.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
My pitch: Lyla Michaels gets demoted to running the Time Bureau as punishment after the Suicide Squad fucks up publically. She named her daughter "Sara" after all, so it'd be nice if the two of them actually hung out more.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

Rhyno posted:

Flash already had like 5 versions of Sherloq's ex show up at one time.

Sherloque.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Classic case of an Australian calling somebody a oval office and then not understanding why everyone is mad.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
It makes him a Little Green Man. And yeah, it's a total retcon, but he was already the most cartoonish character on a show about time traveling wizards. It's about time he got a hook to go along with it.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Sara Lance's story started with her getting marooned on an island with Crixus, so getting stranded in space with Spartacus had a kind of symmetry.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
I keep thinking about when they used Gary as the virgin to lure a unicorn and he asks Constantine "Did what we did count?" and John says "No."

I have even more questions about that than I used to.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Gideon knew, she's just not a narc.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Zari, but the font is curvy so it looks like "2ari."

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
As a kid my NES was hooked up to the same model of television that Constantine has, so seeing Gideon running on it was just a delight.

Bishop kinda feels like they wanted the season villain to be the fun Vandal Savage we saw in Hell, but didn't want to have to bother with all the continuity for the sake of a gag so they compromised.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
I figured Sara left these kinds of philosophical quandaries back one Earth One, along with the corpses of everyone she ever knew.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
It's DC comics, death never follows the same rules twice. With how twitchy Bishop got about there only being one of him at a time, they're totally going to beat him by pumping out a bunch of copies and making them fight.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
PSA for those might be unaware: Bass Reeves was a real-rear end dude with a real-rear end mustache.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Please tell me the wand and top hat on the front of the script means we're getting Zatanna next season.

Lie to me if you have to.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

Rhyno posted:

Why don't they 3D print Flannel Zari a body?

gently caress it, we could have just made a backup Snart!

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Big "Archer" vibe from that poster, which I don't hate.

Sara: Ava. Ava. Aaaaaavvvaaaaaaaaa!

Ava: What?!

Sara: Temporal Zone!

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
I'm not saying he was flirting with Barry the whole time, but he sure as hell wasn't NOT flirting with Barry the whole time.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

Nameless Pete posted:

Gideon knew, she's just not a narc.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Gary, like the rest of the crew, is simply trying to finish what Rip Hunter could not.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Evil robot us-es!

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
The Green Arrow spinoff doing a Real World spoof is like the grand culmination of Judd Winnick's body of work.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
At one point they had him just straight up say "That's the thing about time travel. The more you do it, the less the rules apply."

Thawne's birth got edited out of future history but he's still hanging around because it hasn't kicked in. So he will not have had been, but has not will not have had been yet. God just gave up trying to diagram that sentence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Used to have fun flipping between Arrow, The Americans, and Key & Peele for the tonal whiplash wiglash over the disparity in hairpiece quality.