Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zutaten
May 8, 2007

What the shit.

I honestly cannot get over how great the John Noble plan was. I love this show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zutaten
May 8, 2007

What the shit.

Did they just do this for fun (and maybe a DVD extra?) because that is incredible.

Zutaten
May 8, 2007

What the shit.

muscles like this! posted:

Man, Nora is super dead because you see her goddamn head come off during the transformation. She doesn't so much turn into Mollus as he exploded out of her.

Damien could still save her soul and put it in, I don't know, a Beebo or something. He's filled with newfound Dad Powers and on a Berlanti show that means he's unstoppable.

Zutaten
May 8, 2007

What the shit.

twistedmentat posted:

One of the reasons I'd hope they'd explore that aspect of the character is that it seems like Lesbian and Bi women is totally cool (becuase gross dudes can get boners off it so its okay), but dudes being bi or gay? No way.

John Constantine is absolutely going to gently caress at least two men next season if I know this show's tone.

Zutaten
May 8, 2007

What the shit.

Rhyno posted:

They're clearly going to use the Ave cloning machine to make a second Amaya to send back to the correct time period.

Ah, the Chrono Trigger plan. I like it.