Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Sloth Life posted:

Iirc she was a backing dancer for pretty famous people in her late teens/twenties before transferring into acting.
Her main ones were Lady Gaga and Avril Lavigne. She's in multiple Gaga videos, was on a couple of US tours, and I think did the now-legendary 2009 VMAs. With Avril she did two world tours. As far as contemporary dancing goes that's as good a paycheque as anyone can hope to get. I know Avril's backing band are paid several times more than industry standard for touring musicians; I don't know what her dancers got paid specifically but it's a safe bet that it would have been similarly extremely good money. And the budgets around Gaga in 2008 were insane, I wouldn't be surprised if her dancers then were paid more than TV actors now.

Though it wasn't all good times for Captain Lance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Someone send Caity a Veronicas CD, stat.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Oh for gently caress sake.

Well, at least we still have Melissa Benoist and Grant Gustin... right? Right!?

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I wouldn't be opposed to Dreamer joining; her ill-defined powers and narcolepsy are perfect for the Legends' nonsense. I said it in the Batwoman thread already, but I'd take Alice, too. She has no real reason to stay in Batwoman but she's too engaging to drop, and the idiots are a perfect team to rehabilitate villains. Her, Astra and Mick could rotate loving up each mission.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

oh jay posted:

Bing seems to be channeling remnants from the pre-Crisis multiverse.

Caity and Ruby have been all over each others Instagram accounts this past year, very conspicuously starting (some might even say purposefully parading) right after Ruby abruptly dumped her last girlfriend. According to Ruby's IG she moved in with Caity and her family some time before Christmas; they spent Caity's birthday posting lots of videos of them together (alone) and Caity's been constantly wearing a new diamond ring since then.
Of course there's no indication that they've actually gotten married, or even any explicit statement from either of them that they're dating at all, but it is extremely hard to interpret their posts any other way. If someone published photos of me sleeping and captioned them "the most precious person I know" and we weren't dating, I'd be quite scared.

I hope for Caity's sake that the many, many allegations of Ruby being an abusive narcissist are either false, exaggerated, or at the very least something Ruby has gotten in check. Caity's been quite an idiot in the recent past herself, but she at least always seems well-meaning, and nobody deserves to be treated the way Ruby has been accused of doing. They do seem happy, so good luck to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I'm bemused at the idea of anything being "too low" for this show, of all of them.