Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

muscles like this! posted:

Guess which LoT character guest starred on last night's Supergirl:

Beebo

I watched an episode of Supergirl because of this post. There was nowhere enough Beebo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I enjoyed the episode a lot. What happened to the Love God at the end of the episode? Ray & Nora should have sung along with everyone else.

The Zari/Nate thing kind of grosses me out because technically he was hooking up with her great grandmother or something.

Mona is a tertiary character who's had too much screentime + lovely effects + lovely storylines too soon. She's ok, in short doses.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Look, I love this show, but they split the cast up far too much. I'm happy with a usual A/B plot with an occasional C. But when you're juggling SO many balls in the air, it can get a bit unsatisfying from time to time.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Didn't Constantine's soul belong to the Triumvirate who rule Hell? Wasn't Neron just a jerk stalker demon with a big plan?

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Hoping Gary and Mona aren’t full time Legends this season. Is that awful?

Oh and where is Charlie?

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I really enjoyed that frantic season finale. I think S5 was better than S4 which got too bogged down with Mona/Gary/Evil Government Agency.

Did they kill off Marie Antoinette? In fact, didn’t she disappear between episodes? I am hoping she’s not gone forever, her hammy acting was always enjoyable.

Sad to see Zari 1.0 go; but 2.0 is fun. Charlie needed more time this season. Oh and Astra is now going to live in Constantine’s house? Did she get her mum back?

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I kind of hope they bring in some more characters from CW shows. Mind you, this is the only DC one I still watch. I wouldn’t mind one of the daughters from Black Lightning.

Who else would you like to see for a few weeks?

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

Vietnamwees posted:

The new 100th episode was pretty wild bringing all of the OG Legends back inside Gideon’s memory like that, it’s just too bad they couldn’t get Hawkgirl to make an appearance.

She was busy at her job as a barista.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
This was my favourite, ridiculous show. After a shocking S1 I was surprised by how much I loved this program.

What’s everyone fav moments?

Some of mine

-Damien Dahrk fighting to ‘Return of the Mack’ https://youtu.be/XCwvCaEcIzs
- Legends creating a giant Beebo
https://youtu.be/KhRgavGSapo
-Zari’s Time Loop
-The stupid Greek Sorority Episode
-Ray exploding Rasputin
-Sara and Ava at Summer Camp
-Legends of To-meow-meow (Cat Zari and all the different timelines)
- The Bollywood Musical https://youtu.be/pNh2M5zVARQ
-Evil Fairy Godmother
- Evil unicorn
-Riding on scooters
-Ava, Sara and Rory in Star Trek
-Sara and Ava in a magical Ikea
- Astra trying to improve the past With a ‘who gives a gently caress’ attitude.

There was a lot to love.