Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

hahaha holy poo poo Nate would be into Morrisey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

That title got a hearty laugh out of me, thank you for this

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

nine-gear crow posted:

I just wish Clark Gregg and Stephen Amell actually pulled off that SHEILD/Arrow crossover they talked about wanting to do years ago. That would have been great.

Just imagine a marvel/dc TV crossover where literally every TV super teams up to tell Danny Rand how awful he is, that's the dream right

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Tarquinn posted:

I'm watching the Netflix Marvel shows with a friend and we are up to the middle of the first season of Iron Fist (we are way behind), but we both think Danny Rand's incompetence is kind of endearing, in a you know nothing Jon Snow kind of way.. :shobon:

Looking forward to be really disappointed. :v:

Honestly I enjoyed Iron Fist, but I did binge it in a day with roommates while on a variety of substances so it was kinda hard not to. I like how dopey he is and (minor spoiler for series you haven't watched yet I guess) all the other heroes in defenders and when he shows up elsewhere make fun of him for it so it's at least handled well in-universe imo

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

The Virgin Gary, The Chad Mick

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Phylodox posted:

This show is amazing. I honestly didn’t think they could lean into the dumb any more than they did with last season’s finale, but here we are.

Highlight of the episode: hippie looking incredulously down at his unicorn t-shirt.

I'm watching this episode now and holey moley the whole unicorn attack sequence was magical but yeah dude in unicorn t-shirt is mvp

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Patrovsky posted:

"Declan's not even Irish!"

I don't know why I loved that bit so much.

It was really good

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

"Drunk hunting with Hemingway, what could go wrong?" is such a great one line description of this series

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

I rewatched the Flash and Arrow episodes that preceded Legends kicking off recently and I think Vandal Savage could really fit with the modern tone of the series. Not as a season-long villain god no but I'd love to see him show up for an episode or two and really ham it up all over the place

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Maxwell Lord posted:

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow: Shallow, libidinous, and so much fun

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

This just made my day! There's a lot of great tv in the world these days but I don't think I look forward to any show the same way I do legends. It's the finest junk food tv available and I love it for that

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

I get the "puppets of tomorrow" jingle stuck in my head way more often than I'd like to admit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Remember in the pilot where Barry had magic csi powers