Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

nine-gear crow posted:

More outstanding news: Matt Ryan is 100% coming back as Constantine for Season 3 of Legends. Just as a guest for now, but it sounds like they might be having him pop up on Arrow or Flash again this year too.

Maybe if they keep doing this they'll accidentally restart the Constantine show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I liked how Wally just took off his mask and showed his identity to a bunch of criminals just so he could talk to Boring Mcsteelman for two seconds.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

He'll just be the Waveriders mechanic that only shows up to fix broken things once in a while, just like he does now. Writing is hard and poo poo.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Thawne will go to crazy lengths to annoy the poo poo out of the evil Barry Allen.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Sorry he’s an engineer, his natural athletic ability makes him like to go fast.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Be aware season one is played completely serious and isn't that good.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

They should just give him super strength, then you don’t need fancy cgi for the effects.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

The ship becomes Moya from Farscape and heals itself with little Roombas.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Return of the Mack was such a good song to base an episode around. Now if Flash could get in on the crazy train we’d be set.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

That episode is probably the only time I’ve really laughed at a CW Superhero show. They hit on something special there.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I hope this season is a backdoor pilot to bring back Constantine. The first season wasn’t fantastic but it had a lot of potential.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

They had like a month to make it and it was the weakest outing to the Netflix shows. I found it mostly boring outside the Meachums. Don’t feel bad about liking it there’s much worse TV out there to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Cmon now, there’s a lot of good Batman movies.