Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

V-Men posted:

I cringed so hard when they had assemble the wardrobe given how many real marital disputes start with IKEA and assembling IKEA furniture.

That seemed a nightmare - I went to Ikea with my spouse exactly once and I will never go again - I'm the type of person that when I go into a store I know what I want so I want to get whatever it is and get out as quickly as possible. I scream in the middle of the store because it was a loving maze. Never, ever again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I think this is the correct thread, so thank you to the people who were talking about Doom Patrol? If so thank you I love it. (On my phone at the moment hard to find correct thread).

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I don't really know where to post this since I can't find a tread for it - but Batwoman was amazing! I just watched it on the Roku CW app.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Thank you Bruceski and nine-gear crow!!!!

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
HAHA was that Trash from Return of the Living Dead? I mean that red hair - that had to be on purpose.

Edit: Okay someone else did notice that too:

Maxwell Lord posted:

the pink-hair punk zombie.

Edit2: I guess for those of us who aren't Gen X or older - best zombie movie ever:

:nws: :nws:

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 10:34 on May 20, 2020

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Also Gideon bunny hopping across the floor as a distraction - so funny!

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Is there anyone on the Waverider that Constantine did not sleep with?

vvvvvv: But Ray Palmer is not on the waverider anymore.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 23:34 on May 20, 2020

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
There's some talk about it in the DC Universe thread. But it's mostly Harley Quinn talk. Not that I am really complaining.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
HAHAHA Mick flipping his hair was the best part!

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
drat it. I just looked it up. I thought we were getting 3 more after this episode. Severely dissapointed. :smithcloud:

Edit: I guess since I never watched the original Constantine show - now is the time to watch one episode a week - Who am I kidding I will probably just binge it.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 06:40 on May 27, 2020

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I started watching Constantine on the CW Seed. Matt Ryan has a boner inducing chest.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 10:26 on May 31, 2020

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I wish I could so I can just high 5 him.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Now I want a hug from all of them.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
My husband doesn't like comics as much as I do so I will probably never be to one of the cons. He is nice though so whenever he goes to the book store he gets me a wonder woman comic and lets me keep all of my comics on the book shelf in the office room.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Rhyno posted:

COULD NOT SKATE and kept crashing into people to stop herself

I would clothesline the bitch. Just keep my arm out and watch her skate into it.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
^^^ yes!

site posted:

Zari dating constantine grosses me out so sure lets do that instead

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Open Source Idiom posted:

Yeah, but they should go one better and fully rip off Space Quest. The villains are from Legends Season 13, and they've come back in time to defeat the TIme Idiots before they destroy the villains in the future.

That would be season XII. :colbert:

With of course a stop in X for the latex babes and the previously mentioned Bisexual Time Idiot Shenanigans.

Man I loved SQ iv.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I just saw who is leaving on my Google news feed. I really hate the thing because it spoils me on so many things, but it's so easy to use because all I have to do is swipe right on my home screen. They should give a 13 shot or however many send away (I didn't actually read the article (possibly more spoilers)

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Rhyno posted:

jesus fuckin christ that is GLORIOUS

I didn't even see this post before I was about to type this same exact thing. I normally skip trailers but I will reiterate: Jesus fuckin' christ it is glorious!

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I think it makes perfect sense. The sense is me laughing my rear end off. :xd:

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Omg that thingy is so adorable! I want one as a pet!

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
^^^ I have grown to like New Zari mainly because she follows my leopard print style.

This episode was a giant step up from the last . I can't remember a time when I wasn't cackling laughing.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 14:49 on May 17, 2021

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I wasn't really into episode 2 or 3 but this one had me :hmbol: almost the whole time. Let Mick run point the rest of the season. And omg Mick's face when the alien turns into a sexy lady :lmao:

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
"No girl, you don't ask those questions!" :hmbol:

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I thought I would hate the "Disney" episode but it was amazing!

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

howe_sam posted:

Why was Spooner a fork?

Yes, she even asked why she was a fork. Lol spoon fork she is Spooner so she's a fork.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Jun 7, 2021

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I agree too, not my favorite season so far but I have been really loving Astra In it. And Mick being pregnant is amazing
So it has its good points. (Plus Zari 1.0 coming up, hopefully, I don't watch previews.)

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I would have never thought ab episode of any show about bowling would be entertaining. They did it though. And first thing I said to myself was "where's the beer?". I've always found just enough and you get better (stop giving a poo poo) too much and it goes back downhill.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Just glad we can get over the whole Ava/Sarah wedding BS now. Getting married isn't that complicated. But maybe because both I and my husband are men and we both had the same best man during hurricane Sandy thing might be different with 2 women.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I was hoping they would get rid of Sara's alien healing this episode. Sure it's a cool power but now they can keep having her say "just shoot me" takes all tense out of the scene when you know she can't die.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

muscles like this! posted:

CW probably just needs SOMETHING new to air for the fall season and Legends is what they have available. They keep buying the rights to foreign shows (latest being an action show starring Tom Welling and Brendan Fraser) but they don't seem to do too well.

I was hoping Taskmaster would stick at least for a season. My husband showed me episodes of it on you tube a bit before it was announced to come to cw. And they aired 1 episode haha. It's a fun show to watch drunk

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
All in all good episode but it sucks that they are still using douchy showtunes guy as a vilian.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I am so glad they pulled the gag I was hoping they would. (I Love Lucy chocolate factory). Im not sure if that was worth spoilering but I did anyway so the joke isn't ruined.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Netflix should just give Legends the budget it deserves and not worry about Flash if the pick anything up. I don't think anything can save Flash at this point

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I missed this stupid show so much. It's going to be hard to top this episode this season for me.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Did he say it was the time wraiths?

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Only if he levels up.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Any chance DC can finish the story in a comic?

This f'n sucks. I'm not going to badmouth one of the shows that was renewed but wtf!

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Well if it's not part of a finale I'm not buying it. Not going to support that crap.

But since people are mentioning favorite moments:

Swan Thong

E: Ava with shake weights, Sarah with a pogo stick and Astra with a Flobee. Not sure what cans are that Nate had. New Coke?

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Apr 30, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Apparently someone or a group of someone's bought a billboard in Manhattan.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Spandex_...00%2Fframe.html