Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?
It seemed like a reasonably dumb idea for him to bring that book about how JC (which I constantly was thinking Jesus Christ the entire episode) rose and fell, and how he didn't feel when a very large book was taken from him. Otherwise it was a really enjoyable episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Was it just me or did it seem super cold-blooded that Stein's plan is just to dump Grodd into napalm, especially against the comedic backdrop of being helped out by foppish Isaac Newton. I mean when he said "Gideon, I have a plan" I just assumed he meant something more like burning Grodd alive.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

idk, Constantine felt a bit wasted in the episode (like I seriously felt they spent more time with Jonah Hex when that character was brought on for an episode or two) and then the write-off of Snart seemed rushed and just kinda there. Just seemed like kind of a weak episode after coming back from a break.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Did it seem like Elvis' uncle flip flopped super quick? I mean he went from seeing something supernatural and deemed to be the work of the devil in his mind, to somehow getting Elvis thrown in jail and taking his record, to giving up the record after a roughly 30 second speech? Seriously thought he was just going to take longer to have an epiphany or at least smash the record and the Legends would have to do something silly to fix it like re-record it themselves...but nope, he just hands it over and goes "Man, am I that easy to read. I just wanna understand the youths!"