Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Whoa whoa whoa.

Guys, I know the story line for Season 5.

Evil Beebo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Sinestro fears Diaz.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Atarask posted:

Sounds like a Legends script, let's dial it up a little bit more and they're stuck in 1980s Miami. Constantine is hitting on Edward James Olmos who is trying to stop a drug deal which is actually MAGIC VOODOO DRUGS and Evil Ray keeps messing stuff up.

Plot twist - Diaz was the drug lord all along! It was all part of his long-term plan.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Wheat Loaf posted:

They should have an episode where it's every single 80s detective show at once and Edward James OlmosLee Van Cleef is there sneaking around a mansion karate chopping drug dealers and taking out KGB guys with a samurai sword.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Wheat Loaf posted:

But the thing is, there are actual episodes of Miami Vice where Edward James Olmos takes out bad guys with a samurai sword and has martial arts fights.

I know...however I still want Lee Van Cleef, the world famous Dutch ninja who enjoyed the tranquility of post-war Japan.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

I hope we get an episode of Nate after he's dropped some super high quality 1970s LSD

So we've established that Citizen Steel is either a habitual drug user or an accidental drug user?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

We prefer the term recreational enthusiast

We encourage light-to-moderate drug experimentation on this ship.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

nine-gear crow posted:

I bet they go all in on it. A Fugative screws up the Crucifixion and basically wrecks history ala Freydis and Leif staying in North America, but even worse, so the Time Idiots have to go back to the biggest No Go Zone in all of history to set things right.

It’s all an excuse for Sara to say the line “Alright Legends, let’s kill Jesus.” At some point in the episode.

Mick - "...hey, what happened to my wine?!?"

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
If you think about it, this show is one big crossover anyway...

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Narcissus1916 posted:

Does Justified hold up? Its a top candidate for a rewatch, but I'm uncertain if it plays well with a binge.

McDragon posted:

I wish Angie Tribeca would come back for at least another season. That show was ace.

Good news!

quote:

A fourth season, scheduled for 2018, adds Bobby Cannavale to the cast.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Rhyno posted:

Awww, poor Gary.

Calling it now, they heat the bad guy the same way they did in the film Once Bitten.

Heat the bad guy? Go on...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Von_Doom posted:

We? Nothing. All praise must go to the One who deserves it: Beebo, our divine Lord and Master. All hail his holy name!

THAT'S your captain's plan?