Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ither
Jan 30, 2010

Maybe being in Africa makes Amaya stronger.

Now as to why she's more ruthless?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ither
Jan 30, 2010

The Assassin is Water, Zari is Air, and I'm guessing that Amaya is Earth.

Maybe we'll see yet another Fire person? Or maybe they'll just stick to the three biomes.

Ither
Jan 30, 2010

I want to see more of Leo and Ray.

Ither
Jan 30, 2010

thebardyspoon posted:

Is Mallus a thing from the comics? As the CW shows have been adapting slightly more recent stuff I've been less and less familiar with (one of my friends who watches Supergirl asked me who Reign was and I had no idea, looking at a picture of her, I assumed it was a Supergirl equivalent of Zod or something). I had been assuming they just wanted to use a big magic villain whilst also bringing back Damien as his minion so they made up a random magic sounding name and at some point he's going to do the "I've been known by many names over the years" thing and drop one of the many crazy powerful magic villain names that DC has like Mordru or Neron. Maybe even Nekron.

Doesn't really matter obviously, if they want to make up characters that's fine. This season is drat fun so far, I was not looking forward to Damien being the villain because the CW shows have sometimes gone downhill in the past by keeping characters around for longer than they probably should (Merlyn in Arrow being the main offender) but they've mixed it up enough with Legends that you don't get too sick of them.

I thinking the same. Mallus is really Mordru.

Since this is the magic season, I'm hoping we get Dr. Fate or Zantanna.

Ither
Jan 30, 2010

That trailer looks amazing.

Hopefully Legends continues it's streak of getting better and better.

Ither
Jan 30, 2010

I really enjoyed the split screen sequence.

We really don't deserve this show.

Ither
Jan 30, 2010

Was that a reasonably accurate portrayal of Hemingway?

Ither
Jan 30, 2010

From Constantine & Desmond to Sarah & Ava, this show is very gay, and I like it.

Ither
Jan 30, 2010

This episode was really great except for Mona.

Her whole Beauty & the Beast tragic love, doesn't work for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ither
Jan 30, 2010

Speaking of butts, I appreciated the camera focusing on Nate's rear end when he was maneuvering threw the trip wires.