Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

I do believe I may have shit my pants. I hope this accident was worth it for Lowtax' spine.

This loving show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

I do believe I may have shit my pants. I hope this accident was worth it for Lowtax' spine.

I just now got the Aruba con thing. Well played legends writers.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Checks out

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Rhyno posted:

Probably by the mid season break.

This line from the OP makes me giggle every time I read it

Inkspot posted:

Sarah putting the moves on Damien Darhk's daughter probably

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

muscles like this! posted:

It was funny how when Rip said "vampire" you could see Mick turn quickly in the background.

I caught this on a rewatch and cracked up hard

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

howe_sam posted:

That would result in a confusing number of Rays. Also, maybe it was because of the presence of Obergruppenfuhrer Lance, but the "Flash" portion felt more like an episode of Arrow to me.

I'm Ray's giant hand smashing a Nazi like a bug

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Klungar posted:

First Wally, now Jax. Jimmy/Diggle/Curtis better watch their backs.

Are we playing by Walking Dead rules now?

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Just a reminder, we're all watching the show where one of the leads has died not once, not twice, but 3 times, the villain has also died 3 times and he's now teamed up with a psychic gorilla. Oh and our lead has banged multiple historical figures and as of the cross over has now had a multiversal one night stand. All of this and we're also swashbuckling through time.

Have a great day!

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

Don't forget she's going to hook up with the Time Bureau agent that's previously been her mortal enemy after working together with a bisexual chain smoking British mage to stop a time traveling demon

The same bisexual chain smoking British mage who brought her soul back from hell and was also, inexplicably, was on the same island that her sisters boyfriend was stranded on. Oh and she was sleeping with said sister's boyfriend.

But yeah, she's totally gonna nail Agent PantSuit

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

it's gonna be real awkward when the reason she's not the marrying type is that she's an atheist and sees no value in the ceremony

I'm not sure how one could remain an atheist when a dude was specifically sent to drag your soul back from hell.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Wahad posted:

What with Mallus being voiced by John Noble, he's probably just Walter(nate?) after an experiment elevated him into some sort of quantum state or something. He'll get the Legends on some homebrew LSD before too long.

If this crossover happened I would die on the spot

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

V-Men posted:

They could fix the Charlie anachronism where he dies in one episode and was alive and fine in the next episode.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Of course Ray would make an encrypted box for the totem then leave it sitting on the countertop.

I love my Time Idiots

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Laterite posted:

This episode had a rat funeral and sick burns on ska. These categorically make it The Best.

I cracked up hard when Mick went for the box with his heat gun

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

DC's Legends of Tomorrow: A show about some necklaces

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

I would literally die.

Possibly related: Who's dick do I have to suck to get a pair of Beebo socks?

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Argue posted:

Ahaha, hold on, before we even look at the season finale's title, check out the title of the penultimate episode; it's literally "Guest Starring John Noble"

He's been the voice of Mallus this season, so I choose to believe that it's actually Dr. Walter Bishop and he's just dropped a ton of LSD.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

ApeHawk posted:

Mallus is about to destroy all of time and existence, but someone's phone falls to his feet.

He picks it up.

On it is the Upswipz dating app.

He decides to use it, swiping until he finds a suitable partner he has waited all his life searching for.

Mallus calls them, and we hear them answer the phone.

They reply, "Beebo loves you!"

End credits.

I am 100% ok with this

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Teek posted:

That's awesome. I'm guessing part of the Constantine thing is that there's a season ending cliffhanger that involves his character in some fashion. Drop that nugget for a tie in to season 4.

Mick is flying the Waverider, takes a wrong turn and ends up in Hell.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

There has never been a greater show in the entire universe. Having John Noble actually show up was amazing.

nine-gear crow posted:

Oh god, the dude they got playing Obama is spot on

That dude absolutely nailed it

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Rhyno posted:

"I really miss you."

Jesus they just nailed that one too. CW clearly hates Trump 100%.

You guys I just bought the autograph ticket for Brandon Routh on Sunday!

Agents of SHIELD is calling it out straight up too, it owns.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Damien Darhk did nothing wrong

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Stunt Rock posted:

We’ve come a long way since the days of Vandal Savage and the Hawk people.

You mean the dumb chicken hawk people.

Television was invented for this show.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Mulva posted:

Getting Nate high is rarely a bad strategic move in the long run, and also Beebo really was the God of War.

I for sure find Nate a lot more endearing given his love and irresponsible use of psychadelics. I kinda feel like he's the writers going "guys we're tripping as gently caress when we write this poo poo"

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Fact: A Beebo toy can in fact survive the rigors of reentry into the earth's atmosphere

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Rhyno posted:

So I visited the DC offices last month and we now have a friend there so I've sent her three messages about the need for a Beebo plush.

She said she's working on it!

You and I may have some friends in common, I was there for a couple of years, until 2016.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Needs to be like 3 seconds longer

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

I subscribe the to the thread title

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

muscles like this! posted:

So apparently we're getting at least one new Legend next season and they've said that a couple of Legends might go bad guy.

Bro.

You can't just drop poo poo like that without a link man, come on.

Rhyno posted:

EVIL RAY

This is literally impossible. There is just no way.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Robot Hobo posted:

Ray accidentally invents an evil ray, then also accidentally blasts himself with the evil ray to become Evil Ray.

He also blasts the corpse of Captain Lance's Sister to make her evil too, the effectiveness of which is unclear, as she's still quite dead. She's Evil Ray's sidekick anyway, Weekend At Bernie's style, just to annoy Sara.

I stand corrected.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Aleph Null posted:

Has there bean any villain that hasn't already won in Arrow?

Chase, when he blew his brains out to get off this show

edit: That other show. The one that isn't about swashbuckling time idiots screwing things up for the better.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

bentacos posted:

In a universe with time travel and lazarus pits nobody is ever truly gone from these shows until they die in real life.

This is actually true, buried under the fine print of all the cast's contracts.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Vandal Savage was on Diaz's payroll

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Elentor posted:

Man I'm glad I'm not watching Arrow because Diaz broke you guys.

Which sucks because Kirk Acevedo is 100% awesome

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Speedforce.

I ain't gotta explain poo poo

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

twistedmentat posted:

Why would you do that to yourself? Wait, was the only other thing you had to watch literally Allen Gregory?

IMO Snart's character arc makes it worth at least watching, and you kinda need that for season 2.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

I just finished season 3, I'm shocked by how good it is. Flash Season 1 good. Consistent characterization, actual funny moments, drama that made sense, just real good overall. I wasn't even a huge fan of the first two seasons.

Wait what? How could you not get into season 2?

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Fair enough.

IMO this show went from good to great with Mick's voiceover intro in season 2.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

I hope we get an episode of Nate after he's dropped some super high quality 1970s LSD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

CobiWann posted:

So we've established that Citizen Steel is either a habitual drug user or an accidental drug user?

We prefer the term recreational enthusiast

hangedman1984 posted:

John Noble was a bad influence on him:

This has been in the back of my head the entire season

«2 »