Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I love Sarah so much :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I didn't think they'd lean into screwing things up for the better more than they did last year but not only have they done so they literally made it their catch phrase. I'm so glad I stuck with this show for a second season.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

ekeog posted:

You can tell this show has matured because, after two whole episodes, Captain Sara Lance has still not made out with the lady in charge of the time police. That's some unprecedented restraint.

You're right, she's keeping that option in her back pocket in case they need to bust out of time jail. Veteran savvy from Captain Lance there.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

XboxPants posted:

See this is why I'm thinking that in a hypothetical Rory-storm combo, Mick needs to be the disembodied, powerless voice offering helpful insights and inspirational speeches to Jackson. Way funnier.

Mick as a floating ghost head giving bad advice would be hysterical.

"You should light this place on fire, Jax."

"We're in a orphanage Mick!"

"Trust me, they're better off. You don't want to know what black mold does to your lungs."

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

WhyteRyce posted:

Nate and Lance are going to have a "bang the Legends' moms"-off

Lol like Nate can match Capt Sara Lance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I got real real sad during the Stein scene :smith:

The Nazi doppleganger episodes of a super hero show made me feel sad and I don't know how to feel about that.