Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
'Sometimes, we screw things up for the better" is the perfect description of the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
The last two crossovers have been kid of lame, but this year they knocked it out of the park. I must say, without our lovable screw-up Legends, I could see that crossover going so much worse. Stein and Snart will be missed, but hopefully we get or last hurrah as the the current gen DCW winds down.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
I thought Rip had a son, not a daughter?

If Ava is related to someone it will be from Flash/Arrow to setup a crossover episode.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
First there was Arrow, then there was Flash, but both were just vessels to deliver us to this point of Legends.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Mick was the hero tonight, and I loved him telling the Japanese guy who brought him coffee "Gracias" .