Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I thought Vandal Savage had potential because he had funny moments, like when the Flash asks him if he rehearsed his villain speech in a mirror that morning and Savage's response is to find his joke funny instead of being annoyed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I'm kind of wishing that Damien's plot and Molus were totally seperate because that would be hilarious. Damien and Grodd just loving with the timeline to mess with the Legends on a personal level, then Molus shows up, blindsiding both of them as he wants to kill everything, not just Damien's enemies. Damien and Grodd temporarily join the Legends to avoid the demon killing them too, after trying to take him on alone and failing, and after all is said and done they part relatively amicably to return to gently caress with the Legends again some other time.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

I'm glad that he left on his own terms before they could Wally West him.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

On Vandal Savage - I liked his initial two parter on Flash, because he had some personality there, like when Barry asks him if he practiced his speech in from of a bathroom mirror and he actually laughs at the joke. He was able to laugh at himself. Then he got boring.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

Also I bought Darrhk's speech to Sarah as well, including the apology - I like the idea that before Nora was taken from him he had no concept of what it meant to care for someone else as anything other than a pawn, and as soon as those emotions take hold he finally realises just why Sarah cares so much about killing him.

Also, was Nora Darrhk the same daughter from when he tried to blow up the world with Nukes in his season of Arrow? The little girl in the mansion who's mother got crushed under a pile of rubble?

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

I liked
Sarah: "Don't do anything stupid Ray... NOTHING STUPID!"
Darrhk: *Excitedly*"Are you really planning on doing something stupid?"

Then the Payoff with
Ray: "There's a perfectly reasonable explanation for what I'm doing..."
Nate: "I'm listening."
Darrhk: "I'm kinda interested in this myself..."

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

Rhyno posted:

Each reality has their own Time Idiots, a second set would gently caress up even more poo poo LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

Lest we forget: 2 Rips walk onto the bridge, see each other. "Oh Bugger." The instigating event of the whole of season 3.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

Better yet bring in Diaz to fight them for an episode.

Jokes on you, your plans don’t work because they hosed everything up before they even got out of the starting gate!

Diaz: Why is my mainframe on fire?
Zari: I tried to hack into it to figure out what you were doing but hosed up the code and it overheated. Sorry. I tried to put it out with the Air totem but that just made things worse...

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

I'd kind of like to see Tom Felton's character from Flash show up in the case of any villains who are possessed, because there is great chance for comedy in that kind of pairing. The formerly-possessed evil trying to talk the currently possessed/insane into getting better was really funny in Kingdom Hearts 3D when it was formerly-possessed Riku trying to talk Judge Frollo down from madness (because he'd been there himself) only to find that Nope, this guy is beyond nuts and I'll need to kill him.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

Blaise330 posted:

Dumbledore once said the smartest people make the biggest mistakes. Wally being an engineering genius explains why he fits in so well with them, he's smart enough to be as stupid as them.

Rory is the voice of reason.

I loved his fairly insightful conversation with Snart in season 2: "You become a better man..." "You mean a weaker man." "No... better."

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

I'd love if in the next season one of the villains is a lich with multiple Phylacteries and only Mick and Constantine realise what's happening because Mick watched the Harry Potter movies some time off screen and Gary showed Constantine the book series. This exchange results:

Mick, after breaking the phylactery fails: "Oh my God, he's Voldemorting..."
Constantine: "The cheeky bastard..."

Then they have to explain it to everyone else. Except Ray who has taken "Which House are You" online quizzes countless times.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

I like that when they say "They aren't heroes, they are legends" they are right on 2 levels. They aren't heroes because they are monumental gently caress ups, that's the surface layer. But they have appeared throughout history - there are probably stories from ancient times of a Warrior Goddess clad in white and her Entourage, the Steel Colossus, the Shrinking Man, the intense man who controls fire like it were a pet, and the woman who fought with the savagery of every animal on earth. They have entered the realm of Actual Historical Legend.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

OB_Juan posted:

Ray starts calculating changes he can make to not just repair, but improve the timeline safely, the rest of the Legends keep trying to stop him because they don't believe he can.

But everyone's idiots.

I don't know, I'm sure that Zari, the bisexual muslim from a future ruled by Argus after they go full Nazi, would be all for loving with the timeline. She's already been looking for loopholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

Legends: Who're you gonna call?

Children: DEATHSTROKE!