Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Flash season 3 has the benefit of making explicit who his greatest enemy has always implicitly been.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
When I heard Ray go "Yes, Jesus is the one true God" while speaking out of a children's toy to a bunch of Vikings I was dumbfounded, and it got better from there.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
I was thinking back, and I honestly can't remember when the last time Flash used Wally as well as he was used here. He had like 5 minutes of screen time and it was all great, and it's been like drat near a year since he was at all relevant on the Flash. That's....somewhere between funny and sad.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011

Xelkelvos posted:

I assume Zari or Sara put in some kind of program to detect when Rip activates a thing on Gideon as well as a possible override because they've already been burned by that poo poo a bunch already.

They tried that the last time he did it too. Fundamentally it's his ship and he's from a way more advanced technological base than them. He'll never stop owning their dumb asses as long as they are on his ship.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
"Elvis Presley is the keeper of the Death Totem".

Makes sense.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
Getting Nate high is rarely a bad strategic move in the long run, and also Beebo really was the God of War.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011

Elentor posted:

Who is more of a character - Hunter's coat or Hawkman?

Hunter's coat got a rescue mission. The show is pretty clear about which one is more important.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's his dad in the comics. They've said Rip's real first name here is Michael. Booster Gold's name is Michael Carter, so they might be going off that. Doubt it's anything more than a slight nod at most, as even though Booster Gold is the most Legends character that ever existed I don't know that they'd ever bring him in. Especially considering they were locked down on using his hetero-sexual life partner Ted Kord for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
John just deciding to cuddle Zari as he lost his poo poo was probably my favorite moment, followed by everyone just being able to speak cat.