Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

I'm just excited that this season will also incorporate Micks love of burning Nazis!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

XboxPants posted:

This episode was great and Mick is loving incredible.

Mick and his dad grunting at each other made my day.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

Okay, so basically the only way they're topping this one next year is if they just go full Infinity War and throw everyone up against like Darkseid or General Zod, Barry right?

ftfy

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

kjetting posted:

I liked that while the crossover was a more consistent thing this year, the story of each episode still centered a little more on the protagonists of that show. Also, having just binged the UK series Being Human, I was pleasantly surprised to see Russell Tovey as the Ray, and would love to have him on the waverider next season.

This crossover was everything I could have hoped for and more, but I still found it pretty weird that of the Coldray couple, the one who's from earth 1 went back to fight for earth X and the one from earth X had some business to attend to on earth 1.

Holy poo poo, that's why he looked familiar.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Windows 98 posted:

So was it not possible to transfer the firestorm matrix to Mick? Considering they gave it to Jax after Ronnie ate poo poo you would assume something like this would be possible. “Hey Mick... I heard you like fire”

No way Mick agrees to that unless he's the guy shooting fire, not the voice in the head.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Tiggum posted:

That makes sense from a character development perspective, but that Spider-Man serum's still lying around right? It would be a waste of resources not to have someone use it.

Hell, Ray already reworked that serum for historian dude. Maybe he can come up with something.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

You know, that's another thing I love about this show. The actors are actually enjoying themselves, and it shows.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Wahad posted:

What with Mallus being voiced by John Noble, he's probably just Walter(nate?) after an experiment elevated him into some sort of quantum state or something. He'll get the Legends on some homebrew LSD before too long.

Or, what the hell, just go full-on multiverse shennanigans and recruit Walter go fill their old scientist slot.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

So, when's the show coming back? I don't think their was an episode this week.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Rocksicles posted:

What is his current malfunction?

He's a TIME BANDIT?

I think i missed a few episodes, he went loco and tried toi gently caress everything up... got nicked and now he's an escaped bad guy or a grey jedi... ???

If I remember correctly, he was the only one at the Time Bureau who thought they should be going after Mallus. He decided to do it without bureau approval, so they locked him up. The Legends sprung him from prison (I think), and now he's on the run. Or something like that.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

I am glad he stole his jacket back. He never looked right in that suit.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Darkseid got the anti-life equation from Diaz.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

OB_Juan posted:

You've already won!

Oh poo poo! Diaz is in the thread.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

MOTHERFUCKIN' TIME TRAVELLING LEPRECHAUNS!

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

Turns out Wally is no longer in the Arrowverse due to his increasingly erratic demands including only blue M&Ms in his trailer and absolutely insisting that everyone believe he can in fact move at super speed.

Did he run into traffic again trying to prove he's a speedster?

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

STAC Goat posted:

Maybe she'll be like an alternate Earth version of Amaya so we can finally get the Waverider fulfilling its destiny and jumping to different wacky Earths.

Especially with what sounds like it might be another new Earth introduced with Batwoman. Making Legends dimension jumpers seems natural.

I might be wrong but, I thought the plan was to have Batwoman (and, by extension, Gotham) be on Supergirls Earth.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

SardonicTyrant posted:

I thought you were joking but now I'm at the Hollywood episode.

Hey, new guy on the ship here. Is that a joke plan, or the real plan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

CainsDescendant posted:

Just imagine a marvel/dc TV crossover where literally every TV super teams up to tell Danny Rand how awful he is, that's the dream right

Imagine the burn that would have coming from the time gently caress ups!