Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

Avalerion posted:

So are dresses for three boobed people a thing or did they have to make that costume from scratch?

I have to assume the LoT prop and costume departments love their jobs almost as much as the writers and actors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8one6
May 20, 2012

This is the best Arrowverse show. Easily.

8one6
May 20, 2012

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

OK, I have to know--why do we call it "No-Lunch Supermax"?

In season one they never showed any part of the "illegally holding dangerous metas" operation other than the one 8ft by 8ft box that lacks a bed or toilet.

8one6
May 20, 2012

Regardless of how you feel "No-Lunch Supermax" is a funny name and it stuck for the pipeline imprisonment system because it's funny.

8one6
May 20, 2012

This...

...and this...

... happening in the same episode is why this is the best thing on tv.

8one6
May 20, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

They have to do a Sandman series at some point, right? I mean, all the pieces are there. The fan base is there. DCTV shits solid gold on a regular basis.

Surely if Neil would turn Lucifer over for a weekly procedural he’d be okay with Morpheus going out into the Multiverse and loving with people’s poo poo.

They wanted to make a Sandman movie with Joseph Gordon-Levitt but last I read he dropped out and it stalled.

8one6
May 20, 2012

The Vancouver Sci-fi Players is the best thing.

8one6
May 20, 2012

Speaking of Thawne do you think the Time Bureau just has notifications from Central City set to ignore?

8one6
May 20, 2012

I love this amazing, stupid, awesome show!

8one6
May 20, 2012

Looks like we have confirmation that Damien Dhark did end up in hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvvZaBf9QQI

8one6
May 20, 2012

He's not the idiot he pretends to be. Snart was the brains but that doesn't mean that Mick is a slouch. He's also a seasoned time traveler with something like a subjective thousand years of time bounty hunting under his belt.

8one6
May 20, 2012

I think S1 to S2 was a complete willingness to look at what worked, what didn't, and course correct hard. S2 is almost a soft reboot of the series with making Sara the leader, bringing in actual interesting villains, and ditching most of the time filling CW drama.

8one6
May 20, 2012

I'll be disappointed if he doesn't show up in the crossover next year.

8one6
May 20, 2012

Tom Wilson has like two minutes of LoT behind the scenes on his latest vlog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH44DFlOIx0

8one6
May 20, 2012

It's like Attorneys General.

8one6
May 20, 2012

omg chael crash posted:

How would they explain Ray being another race and from another planet? I understand the idea of an alternate Ray being a different superhero but an alternate Ray being an alien seems strange

They've never shown Ray's dad, he (and remember his twin brother) have been from Krypton the entire time, it just.

"Well what about [all the times being Kryptonian would have really helped]?"

Uhhh... [throws smoke bomb, runs away]

8one6
May 20, 2012

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

Also, what is Tom Cavanagh wearing?

Cavanaugh is also playing Pariah.

8one6
May 20, 2012

"This is going to be the 100th episode of Arrow so we're not going to do anything for the crossover other than use it as an excuse for basically a clip show. Also, this same crossover only had two minutes of time on Supergirl so you can't even be mad at us for the worst use of the concept. "

The first crossover is amazing weak compared to the ones that came after it.

8one6
May 20, 2012

An entire month for the end?!
:negative:

8one6
May 20, 2012

I'd just love it if there was a cutaway to the two of them watching the skies turn red and them saying "Oh what now?"

8one6
May 20, 2012

CityMidnightJunky posted:

Rosenbaum is going to show up. But as The Flash.

gently caress yes!
:flashfap:

8one6
May 20, 2012

That weird video game one...

Deadly Games! That's the one.

8one6
May 20, 2012

nine-gear crow posted:

Jeri Ryan gets to be on Star Trek: Picard, everyone else from Voyager is in Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Jonathan Frakes as a live action David Xanatos.

8one6
May 20, 2012

Yeah, they were both murderers, but they don't let things like that get in the way of being on Team Flash so why should the Legends care?

8one6
May 20, 2012

Kara totally heat vision'ed someone who got in between her and her one true love ice cream.

8one6
May 20, 2012

bentacos posted:

Didn't they kill all the Daxamites?

No, they just... Something somethings... Lead.. In the atmosphere and...
Look, they're all gone, ok.

8one6
May 20, 2012

I would love a dedicated Crisis thread.

8one6
May 20, 2012

Rhyno posted:

Well one major reason they don't use the ATOM suit as much is because it's notoriously fragile and the "hero" suit, the one used for close up shots, has been a pain to keep in working order consistently. They could easily solve all of this by just having Ray go home and Clark take his place though.

This is the best idea!

8one6
May 20, 2012

muscles like this! posted:

He started out dead so I'm a little confused as to how he could "die."

He ran out of arrowforce.

8one6
May 20, 2012

Binary Logic posted:

Constantine goes to and returns from Hell (which is apparently a nightclub) like he's stepping on and off an elevator. But...shouldn't his body remain on Earth when his soul goes there?!

He's physically traveling there... which makes me wonder what would happen if he were killed in hell, would his body drop to the floor and leave his soul just standing there?

8one6
May 20, 2012

The character of Nate humorously punching a man wearing a s'more helmet is v problematic and in this video essay I will...

8one6
May 20, 2012

What sucks is I liked Hawkgirl*, I just hate absolutely all of the hawk-stuff around the character: Hawkman, the reincarnations, the lovely "destined to be with Hawkman" poo poo, the Vandal Savage stuff, Carter Hall, etc.

Now that they've merged the Earths bring her back as an alien from Thanagar and never mention Hawkman again.

*If I'm being honest it's mostly because I really liked Hawkgirl from the Justice League cartoon. Also Ciara Renée has a thousand-watt smile.

8one6
May 20, 2012

howe_sam posted:

Y'know, Mr. Parker was maybe my least favorite part of the episode. He felt more like a bad parody of Fred Rogers than anything else.

:thejoke:

8one6
May 20, 2012

"Anybody have 20 shillings?"
I hope Mick is on this show forever.

8one6
May 20, 2012

Every time she says "It's like a Hawaiian werewolf" I just imagine some cheesy 50's movie on MST3K. Possibly staring Elvis.

8one6
May 20, 2012

Next season Mick needs a beard

8one6
May 20, 2012

The tiny Captain Cold costume was loving adorable!

8one6
May 20, 2012

They should bring Vandal Savage back with his soul coin and find out that going to hell was a serious wake up call and he's super chilled out and now is just a friendly sage helping everyone out with their problems and making tuna casserole.

And, you know, this is LoT. Vandal is thousands of years old, the whole gay/straight/bi thing didn't exist for most of his existence, so he hooks up with whoever.

8one6
May 20, 2012

seaborgium posted:

I think the "gently caress it, I'm in thing" was really helped by Damian Darhk. He played it so well.

"New guy here. Is this really the plan?" He really sold the feeling of "How have I been defeated multiple times by these chucklefucks" in the twenty minutes he was working with the Legends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8one6
May 20, 2012

Having even one episode where the current Legends had to fight or team up with the season one Legends would be amazing!