Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

8one6 posted:

They're angry that "Captain Sarah Lance: Time Lesbian!" sounds better than "Captain Sarah Lance: Time Bisexual" even though she is, in fact, a bisexual, as proven by all the male lovers she has had*.

*Who are, as of this post, all limited exclusively to men from the present. In all other times she's been strictly ladies only.**

**It's a really stupid argument either way. Bisexual erasure is a thing in media, maybe this season will do more to address the fact that she enjoys sleeping with lots of people, regardless of gender.***

*** "Time Lesbian" still sounds better though.

To be fair, they did extremely heavily hint (as in it doesn't really count as "hinting" but more outright stating) that she slept with a male bureau agent when she got his access card thingie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

King of Solomon posted:

By some miracle, they're all good this season, even Flash.

Shutup! You're gonna jinx it!

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Shaddak posted:

So, when's the show coming back? I don't think their was an episode this week.

There doing a weird rotating thing with Supergirl.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Brandon Routh in that article Kilson posted:

“I think the inclination would be to maybe make him go opposite—because he’s such a science guy and magic can’t be proven—but I think the opposite of that,” Routh said. “I told the writers that I think Ray should embrace the magic aspect of it, because he wants to understand it and figure it out through science. See if there is a way, not push it away.”

I like the way Routh thinks.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

CobiWann posted:

So we've established that Citizen Steel is either a habitual drug user or an accidental drug user?

John Noble was a bad influence on him:

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

Then season 3 will piledrive whatever is left of you from low earth orbit directly into the dirt.

Praise Beebo!

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

dont even fink about it posted:

the actual recurring villain is the group's idiocy.

Rarely has a truer statement been uttered

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Rhyno posted:

I DON'T CHECK THE OP EVERY TIME I READ THE THREAD BRUCESKEE

I'm sure most villains have called them idiots at some point, even if off screen. Like even Marvel villains.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

kjetting posted:

I honestly expected a duet when Constantine and the fairy godmother had that confrontation on the ship. Constantine even lets out a little rhyme at first when he hears the laugh:

"Aywell Ah know yer there, ya old bat
Why don't ye show yeself an 'ell 'ave ourselves a little chat!"

Also Matt Ryan is just perfect for the part as Constantine, exactly how I imagined him from the old Hellblazer comics (except maybe a few years older). I still can't wrap my head around that someone thought Keanu Reeves was the best pick for the part (I still haven't dared see that film).

The Constantine movie is like the exact opposite of the Constantine tv show. The movie was pretty good, but Keanu was in no way playing the part of John Constantine. The tv show kinda sucked but Matt Ryan nailed the role so drat perfectly. I am so glad he still gets to be Constantine after the show crashed and burned.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Side note, she is rocking the purple hair.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

There have been a couple of attempts at a Sandman movie, usually really bad attempts that I'm usually glad have failed, one of the worst was one back in the nineties (ignore the article's stupid framing device):

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/2571

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Phylodox posted:

Brand got too popular to hang around with Noel anymore. Richard Ayoade is his new bestie.

Eh, Richard Ayoade is funnier anyway.