Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry

Goddamn why is it not tomorrow yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry

I love min wage worker Sara already

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry

I've missed these losers so much.

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry

"Well the Legends never permitted something like logic to stop them."

I missed this show.

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry

This episode is amazing

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry

"I gotta say Miss Lance now that I've seen your team in action... you are even worse than I imagined."

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry

tessiebee posted:

Yeah Amaya's multiple animal spirit schtick is new. Badass upgrade, do like it. Broken heart turned her evil maybe?
She's the one who broke up with Nate, so I think it's more like a "I'm fulfilling my destiny" sort of upgrade.

Mortanis posted:

Ah, jeeze. Looks like Garber's last season. At least as a regular.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...eason-3-1047800

I wonder how they plan to resolve the Firestorm issue with this. If his first show is Jan 20th then he must be scheduled to leave around the mid-season break I gather.

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry

Narcissus1916 posted:

Rip being such a massive dick and just thinking they'd return to normal lives is awfully convenient, but I think Rip's last scene implicitly shows that Rip knew drat well they would become a team again and he just needed a way to save face with his co-workers.

Aruba-con is some next level punning.
Explain the pun, it's lost on me.

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry

Ohh poo poo, thanks. I plan to show this episode to my boyfriend because he's a huge lover of Roman history and Caesar. I wonder if he'll notice this.

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry

Svensken posted:

So apparently Zari/Isis the first Muslim superhero in live-action media. I feel like this should be a bigger deal.
It's only progressive if Marvel does it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry

howe_sam posted:

She and Sara are going to bang before the season's over.
Oh yeah definitely. They said Sara would get a love interest this season and Agent Sharpe has been labeled for it since their first interactions.