Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

lotus circle posted:

I wonder how they plan to resolve the Firestorm issue with this. If his first show is Jan 20th then he must be scheduled to leave around the mid-season break I gather.

Cisco will crossover and technobabble some bracelet they both wear which lets them sync across time and space using liquefied Speedforce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

They should get Earth 2 Harrison to replace Stein

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Get hype
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JO1xKXca9I

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Rhyno posted:

There should be a continuing subplot involving Nate trying to bang the Legends' mom's. Also Zari's annoyance at all things Ray was magical.

Nate and Lance are going to have a "bang the Legends' moms"-off

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Legendsforce Timenesia Time displacement: I ain't gotta explain poo poo

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

So like two episodes after Killer Frost and Iris become good friends Iris goes back to ignoring her?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

twistedmentat posted:

I assume she's the one taking the picture.

Take a selfie old man

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

DoctorWhat posted:

She said she wasn't the husband type. And Sara's "target acquired" look was incredible.

Can we get that look side by side with the one she gave Supergirl's sister

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Steeled-up Tiger Sex and bear traps this episode had it all

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Oracle posted:

You all are forgetting the most important reveal of the show.

Wally. Has. a. MAN. BUN. NOW.

He...uh...had to blend in I guess?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Wally is fantastic finally. Show owns.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

howe_sam posted:

Honestly, that was a pretty middling episode. The main plot never really worked, but it was still Legends and therefore fun.

Any episode with Mick scarfing down and spitting out communion wafers is cool in my book

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Chokes McGee posted:

I'm gonna miss Nate/Ray/Dahrk as a team. Right at the end, Dahrk finally figured out what it meant to be a Time Idiot: shrug and go along with whatever stupid rear end hosed up thing is happening because why not.

While wearing a hat!

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Aleph Null posted:

I swear if they said "Diggle is acting weird due to withdrawal from his super-steroid" I'd be happy they've given him a reason to turn into whatever this is.

All of the season could have been better with just a few tweeks. Diaz being an absolute nobody yet managing to get himself tangled deep into the city? Then just show Oliver actually being stretched too thin and ineffective at being the mayor and GA. Diggle talking gibberish and being completely out of character. Steroids! Crappy start-up tech that gets Oliver angry at Curtis! The Outsiders pissed at Oliver? Maybe have none of them turned on Oliver so the outrage over the spying thing actually makes sense. It would still be a mediocre season but at least it wouldn't be as rage inducing.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

bring back old gbs posted:

He's always one step ahead!!! At some point the Time Bureau is going to have to look into him

He's already infiltrated the Time Bureau you fool

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Pretty sure Diaz will come to Legends and end up being an amazing villain

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Bruceski posted:

Last week Diaz had an episode focused on him that really helped the character. Shifted it from "magically one step ahead" to "has been thinking about how to do this for a real long time and wants it real bad." Shame they couldn't have put it before all the episodes where this small-time drug dealer was made out to be a mastermind. Still hasn't been given a lot to work with.

Meh, it did establish some motivation for him but showing that he's John Wick with a gun and that he's patient and planned for awhile still doesn't explain how he was able to do all of this. It's still basically magic

If anything the episode just reinforced that he really was just a small time street rat who had lofty ambitions.

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at Apr 23, 2018 around 21:37

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I think hanging out with Nate is what turned Darkh around

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Ray needs to go into the panel gaps to get a magical charm. Luckily for the FX budget he doesn't need to shrink down to get in them

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Can we get a Coucil of Micks?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

seaborgium posted:

Wouldn't their response to everything just be "Burn it, then go get drunk. Or get drunk during the burning, whatever, just burn something I'll get the beer."

I'm not against that, it sounds like fun but man they would be terrible at stuff.

Maybe Fire Mick will meet Ninja Mick

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Stupid show continues to be the best show

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Everything is better with Beebo

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Nate tearing up at Hanks goofy face trying to pitch a magical theme park is surprisingly powerful stuff

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

nooneofconsequence posted:

They need to give Zari more to do than pine over Nate.

like what? she just is a magical hair dryer

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Even one of the better Flash episodes last season just further highlighted how dumb the show is. "Hmm, he basically froze time and spent hours thinking of a solution to stop an in-progress nuclear bomb explosion. But he also has problems not getting punched by a giant monkey"

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Those cheap rear end cinnamon rolls and soft serve at the end are worth it

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Andrew_1985 posted:

Look, I love this show, but they split the cast up far too much. I'm happy with a usual A/B plot with an occasional C. But when you're juggling SO many balls in the air, it can get a bit unsatisfying from time to time.

Seems like just the other day we were worried the crew was getting too thin

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Part of the beauty of the show is everyone playing and riffing off each other so I don't mind an oversized crew compared to an understaffed one

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

ApeHawk posted:

Season what?

That Rebecca Silver romance novel between two star crossed hawk people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I'm down with this
https://twitter.com/allisonshoe/sta...649792193933312