Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

"OH SWEET BABY RAYS!" :ohdear: - me at the end of the episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

So if they went back to the 80s and saved a baby dominator and taught it to love showtunes, wouldn't that have effectively cancalled the entire dominator invasion that happened years later because Gumball would have convinced them showtunes are awesome and earth is worth saving?

Or did this event incite the dominator attack because their society has become plagued by showtunes and they want to destroy the evil at the source.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

This season is giving me total SCP/Cabin in the Woods vibes and I love it.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

GreenNight posted:

uhh what?!

Next week’s killer doll episode of Legends of Tomorrow will include a surprise appearance from Paul Reubens as Pee-wee Herman.

As long as he makes a 'Today's secret word is... BEEBO' joke, I'm cool with this.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Mick is the best, LoT is the best, that episode was the best, this thread is the best. Did I miss anything?

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Chokes McGee posted:

You. You’re the best :kimchi:

Turn on your monitor. :smug:

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

I just wanna be clear, I was implying that they in fact were the best, not me.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

twistedmentat posted:

Have a character nearly die, and Death shows up.

Also it's William Saddler as Death.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

You know, I'm sure Brandon Routh was sad at some point that Superman Returns wasn't a hit, but boy am I glad he stuck with it and landed this gig. He seems super happy and he seems like a nice guy irl. I've never disliked a single performance of his on this show.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

I think the main reason I love this show is that I get the impression that everyone who works on it loves what they're doing and they're all having a great time.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Aleph Null posted:

One Waverider crew where everybody has a goatee.

As long as Evil Mick is super nice and everyone else is a jerk, I'm on board.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

A Fancy Hat posted:

Probably BS since the rumor boils down to "Crisis is gonna change stuff, so they'd probably cancel it and move the characters around."

My hope is if the show does end they just come back next season as "The Super Legends of Tomorrow" and are louder, angrier, and still have access to a time machine.

No silly, Legends of Tomorrow Z comes next, THEN Legends of Tomorrow Super!

Edit: You aren't gonna like Legends of Tomorrow GT.