Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Yeah I'm glad they retooled it after Season 1 and focused on the fact that they are the biggest gently caress ups in the Universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

gently caress I'm really sad that Jax is gone. It really seemed like all season they were building up reasons to keep him around after Stein left. I hope they bring Wally on board because Flash is really screwing him over.

That was a pretty fantastic episode though. ALL HAIL BEEBO.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Speedsters aren't overpowered in the Arrowverse because they're all so dumb.

Also the Flash writers have shown that they are more than willing to have Wally get punked constantly, I'm sure the Legends writers can do the same.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Sodomy Hussein posted:

So far I definitely think S2E7 (the one where they do a bargain bin Avengers storyline with the Dominators--yes, even more bargain bin than Justice League) is the weakest episode this season. It's a little crowded with characters, the writing is designed to resolve a two-hour storyline in 44 minutes, and never has it been more obvious that they go cheap on sets, with most of the action taking place in weird parking lots and the tops of warehouses. I super hate the Flash's nerd friends and the show actually has way too loving many nerd characters at this point.
You know that was a crossover with 3 (well, kind of only 2) other shows right? I think the Legends episode was the last part of it.

e: I mean it wasn't a very well written crossover, the story was kind of thing and the main good thing about it was seeing all the characters interact together (some for the first time).