Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Gonna need a gif of Ray and Gumball bopping their heads in unison while enjoying showtunes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Somebody photoshop Harvey Firestein's head into that shot.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

muscles like this! posted:

Kind of funny how they dressed Agent Sharpe up like Katheryn Winnick on Vikings.

I was thinking the same thing. Really made me want to pick back up where I left off on that show (stopped watching around season 3 or so).

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Just saw this movie with John Hawkes and Robert Forster called Small Town Crime and Caity Lotz (White Canary) has a bit part in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WakqZghIX_g

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Haha the gang taking the possessed girl to Jitters.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Bobby Digital posted:

I’m just starting the show on the CW Seed app, how is it?

Is it just the first season of Constantine on CW Seed, or are they making new shows and streaming them there?

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Mick's writing Game of Bones.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Tarquinn posted:

This show is getting campier by the minute. I fully expect them to have Adam West Batman style "Pow!", "BAM!", "ZOK" cut ins during fit scenes any episode now.

Goddamn, I made this exact same comparison to my roommate last night. It was really noticeable during the fight scene. It would be pretty dope if they jumped to 1966 and ran into a young Adam West Batman.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Did John Noble flub his line when Ray played back the recording? It sounded like he said "Take me to waverider" instead of "Take me to the waverider."

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

gif of Cronenbaby please.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Senerio posted:

So a week removed I feel the time loop episode is the best episode of Season 3 and arguably my favorite period.

The preview for that episode was really well put together too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR4usJXpzwQ

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

ApeHawk posted:

Some of you may have missed this, but thanks to Closed Captions, I saw Nate (Custodian of Chrono) say "Bet they're gonna swap costumes or something this year" in reference to the crossover.

HARD PASS.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

would wood felt?

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Binary Logic posted:

What happens when the red button is pressed?

They're going to tease that til the finale aren't they?

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

bring back old gbs posted:

Monas reaction faces when they were in the barn were so good. if anybody is capable of making some GIFs i would be glad of it

I liked when she was growling at her reflection in the episode before last. Mona has her moments and I have no problems with the actress, but her current plotline is a drag, and the makeup for her beast mode is pretty dire (not to mention the shoddy cg transformation sequence).

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Ray and Nate had some good moments in this episode too. Their reactions after they kissed was great.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

They should have had Gary and Konane fall in love.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

twistedmentat posted:

I was worried for a second Nora actually was going to take Nerons deal.

The look Zari gave Charlie when she asked if she was straight.

Zarlie clearly needs to happen.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Extremely lovely move by Mona to out Rory like that, even if it the reaction was positive, it wasn't her choice to make.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Extremely goofy Gary is great, but extremely suave Gary is a goddamn fox.

E: the thing with Mona exposing Mick and Charlie is that there have been several Legends missions where they have kidnapped a historical figure and swapped them out in order to flush out whatever threat they're looking for in that timeline. You'd think Mona's mind would jump to that instead of "Mick and Charlie are pulling a con."

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

nine-gear crow posted:

That’s fair. The trailer looked to be made up exclusively of scenes from the pilot, and that was clearly all done in Chicago. Filming the rest of the series in Vancouver and then just using establishing shots of Chicago to fool people makes more sense, as Chicago is not exactly a city geared for filming in and Vancouver’s much cheaper.

There's tons of filming going on in Chicago, it's just that it's a major US metropolis and isn't as cheap as Canada.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

*All the movie Batmen come in for a great big hug*

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

nine-gear crow posted:

Greg Bertlanti is currently trying to figure out how to bring Adam West and Christopher Reeve back from the dead.

There could be a shot with a bunch of screens displaying images from the multiverse and they can sneak them in hopefully.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Get Sean Young to play a retired Catwoman!

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Vulgar posted:

I was about to suggest they just go whole hog and have Richard Belzer appear as Det. Munch and pull everything into the Tommy Westphall universe, but according to a list I just looked at the Arrowverse is already part of it.

What’s the link? I’m assuming it’s due to the Flash crossing over with the 90s Flash show?

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I want Gamby hanging out with Cisco and Brainiac.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I made this post before but it would be amazing if they got Sean Young as a retired Catwoman. It would be a nice redemptive gesture considering what happened when she first tried to get the gig.

ruddiger fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Nov 21, 2019

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

CWises on Infinite Earths

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Davros1 posted:

It's a shame Crisis established that Routh's Supes' Lois is gone, because Ford would be an awesome Lois.

She could be Lana.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

AHS Roanoke was pretty fun.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I was kinda shocked they got away with the bong joke.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Vietnamwees posted:

Isnt Mick's daughter still in high school though? So not only would the Legends pluck people from various periods of time, but different ages as well??

They could have an older version of herself from a future where she eventually joins the team and gets sent back in time to the present, but that’s a bit too much like the plotline of Flash’s daughter from a couple years ago.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Grant Gustin stops shooting the Flash so he can shoot the Flash movie.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

The truck with the fish cartoon on the side of it had the name “Pilato’s” on the side and I’m just going to assume it was a nod to Joe Pilato from Day of the Dead.

E: someone beat me to it.

ruddiger fucked around with this message at 23:27 on May 24, 2020

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

8one6 posted:

Keep Behrad and both Zaris around for next season you cowards magnificent bastards!

Co-signed

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

When I read the headline, I thought it meant the tech company Cisco, the actually guest star is much cooler.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Im rewatching True Blood and so far Mehcad Brooks (Jimmy Olsen on Supergirl) showed up as a possessed runaway working for an ancient greek mythical creature, and Courtney Ford (Nora Dark) just showed up as a pro-vampire bureaucrat who has sex with a vampire who turns out to be her great x5 grandfather.

I wonder if any more cwdc alums pop up on this show.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

They’re doing Legends dirty just like they did Black Lightning.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Medullah posted:

I have mixed feelings. On one hand, I want more Legends. On the other hand, I don't know of a single show that was better after adding a baby/kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

https://twitter.com/popbase/status/1514005772304195585?s=21&t=Wacb2iCSfrGwFSPiu62rfA

Sounds like a good excuse for a legends crossover to me