Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

You all are forgetting the most important reveal of the show.

Wally. Has. a. MAN. BUN. NOW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

Patrovsky posted:

Is former assassin a 5e class?

Yup. (We'll assume she multi-classed and has since been putting levels in, I dunno... cavalier? With the ship as her mount?)

Oracle fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Mar 22, 2018

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

BioEnchanted posted:

Also I bought Darrhk's speech to Sarah as well, including the apology - I like the idea that before Nora was taken from him he had no concept of what it meant to care for someone else as anything other than a pawn, and as soon as those emotions take hold he finally realises just why Sarah cares so much about killing him.

Also, was Nora Darrhk the same daughter from when he tried to blow up the world with Nukes in his season of Arrow? The little girl in the mansion who's mother got crushed under a pile of rubble?

Yup.

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

Xealot posted:

How the gently caress did I fail to piece this together? Goddammit, Legends.

Someone explain the moustache deep cut.

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

GigaPeon posted:

I wish Z2.0 would stop doing that weird T-Rex arms walk.

That is classic Lovey Howell from Gilligans Island and fits the character to a T, especially when you consider she probably learned it from there and does it deliberately as a classy rich person walk.