Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

Xelkelvos posted:

"Sometimes we screw things up for the better"

So, new thread title?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Woden posted:

Maybe they'll tie in Riverdale and do some of the weird Archie poo poo.

Marvel has them beat on that one...

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

I enjoy the idea of the Legends going to the future to splice all their unpowered folks up some abilities. Seems like something they would do without thinking through the consequences.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Chokes McGee posted:

They absolutely 100% hosed up using Kendra, Carter, and the Hawk mythos in general instead of handing Shayera a big rear end mace, going ALIEN OK DEAL WITH IT, and turning her loose.

Honestly, they could still do "handing Shayera a big rear end mace, going ALIEN OK DEAL WITH IT, and turning her loose", and it would be great.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Ava is Rip's kid, right?

Also, Wally is 100% better on Legends.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

howe_sam posted:

From the synopsis of the season finale

I'd spoiler that but, is it really a spoiler that the Legends gently caress things up?

Also, the title of the finale? The Good, the Bad, the Cuddly.

What do you want to bet that mollusc was born of Constantine's curse on Beebo?

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

nine-gear crow posted:

WHO WRITES THIS CRAP? ...OH WAIT, I DO.

The show's all been Mick's novel since Snart died, and is his way of dealing with it.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Bruceski posted:

I'm hoping for a Supernatural crossover. Those Winchester boys need a chance to have some fun.

They like JUST had that Scooby Doo episode! (which owned, but not as much as this)

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

BreakAtmo posted:

Given the recent stuff with the Seal of Solomon and alternate dimensions and such, I'd love a season where Sam and Dean get interdimensionally lost and have to jump from world to world to find their way home, like Quantum Leap with dimensions instead of time periods. One of those dimensions could easily be the Arrowverse.

If they're doing that, they could have them show up in the upcoming finale of the Originals...

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

VictorianQueerLit posted:

Diggle, also the guy who executed his own brother, claims Oliver can't accomplish anything without killing people. So the team splits up again.

Seriously? Did contract negotiations not work out for next season? Diggle's kinda a big part of the show.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

VictorianQueerLit posted:

They could have a plot where they need to shadow themselves throughout key points in their own pasts during S1.

Have the new crew commenting on how bad / dumb the hawk people and Vandal Savage are while Sarah, Ray and Rory try and defend some of the dumb stuff they were doing.

Zari: "Why didn't you shoot him."
Rory: "I wanted to. They wouldn't let me.
Sarah: "He was Immortal that heals from any injury."
Nate: "So throw him into outer space."
Sarah: "Look, can we not do this right now?"
Nate and Wally Laughing: "Sure let's go help the reincarnated Egyptian hawk lovers find their magical dagger"
*Sarah glowers at them*

Or maybe they figure out that the biggest time anomaly is them succeeding at killing Savage, and spend an arc steathily stopping themselves from winning.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Zebulon posted:

I haven't bothered watching Arrow since the half-season break.

You've already won!

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Maybe time travel gives him speed sickness.

Speed Sickness, ain't gotta explain poo poo.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

dont even fink about it posted:

I'm near the end of season one and this show is hilarious.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

Feel totally free to livepost reactions.
I'm also interested in reactionposting.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Davros1 posted:

The best thing is, I could totally see this show doing an ep where they land in the future on a set of a movie/show that someone is making about them.

Do you think they could get Henry Cavil to play Ray Palmer?

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

That would be amazing.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Davros1 posted:

Evil Ray would be awesome. He tries to be evil, but keeps screwing up so good things happen

Ray starts calculating changes he can make to not just repair, but improve the timeline safely, the rest of the Legends keep trying to stop him because they don't believe he can.

But everyone's idiots.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Davros1 posted:

But who will be the Brothers Grimm?

Nate and Ray.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

nine-gear crow posted:

I just wish Clark Gregg and Stephen Amell actually pulled off that SHEILD/Arrow crossover they talked about wanting to do years ago. That would have been great.

Deke ends up on Legends for a season. He fits in... surprisingly well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Von_Doom posted:

We? Nothing. All praise must go to the One who deserves it: Beebo, our divine Lord and Master. All hail his holy name!

Praise Beebo.